how many push ups can you do

no hand push ups 
devil.gif

Last edited:
At my office's gym this is what we do to see who real at this push up game. First person to stop, lose their respect.

People literally be screaming out push-ups challenge in the middle of the cube :lol:

Last edited:
Two minutes to do as many as you can for a Navy PFA. To maintain my CFL certification I stop at 90 to get an outstanding in my age bracket. No need to kill yourself doing push-ups when you gotta do a 1.5 mile run. Unless cats do the bike or elliptical, smh.
1.5 miles is nothing tho...

Cmon son, spoiler that some of us at work b

We need a 9-to-5 spoiler your raunch rule

Last edited:
At my office's gym this is what we do to see who real at this push up game. First person to stop, lose their respect.

People literally be screaming out push-ups challenge in the middle of cube :lol:

No wonder you're going hard in the fitness thread. My man can't afford to lose at work :rofl:

No wonder you're going hard in the fitness thread. My man can't afford to lose at work
roll.gif
Man it's ridiculous. People from other buildings/departments come in hearing this and that..Then next thing you know a big *** circle in the hallway watching the challenge.  Our technology department has a lot of military veteran...They swear they got it.

Until some skinny person or the transit police comes in and bust their ***.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
not even sure.

I do sets of 25 8-10 times
Sometimes I finish the last set by doing 50.

Ima BIG DAWG you got the lil boy complex:smokin

Free Gucci Guwop :pimp:

I just hit three sets of 25 on the regular... I don't even be out here pushing myself like that on the push-up's, ain't nothing worse than watching struggle push-up's and I can't have someone around the corner on some [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] tip when I'm coming up all lope sided with the arms mad shaky and shiiit.

Video or Lies...

You guys got all weekend. Record.

I wish some of you guys were close to do the partner clap push-up to see who really got it.

Last edited:
Wait, he doing push ups with just his thumbs?

So that's 1 finger each hand?

How the ****?

No wonder you're going hard in the fitness thread. My man can't afford to lose at work :rofl:

Man it's ridiculous. People from other buildings/departments come in hearing this and that..Then next thing you know a big *** circle in the hallway watching the challenge.  Our technology department has a lot of military veteran...They swear they got it.

Until some skinny person or the transit police comes in and bust their ***.:lol:  

Bruh. My co worker/ gym partner was in the military and swole af. Not only do we do push-ups at work too but one time he brought his three year old son in and his son did more push ups than my boss. :rofl:

Last edited:
White people should have an advantage doing pushups because their skin holds less pigment therefore lighter.

Can't bend my right wrist so I do them all on my knuckles. Been a while. I'll try some with my fists touching later.

Cadence push-ups are where it's at. One pushup every 2 sec. I can do roughly 50 Cadence. I'm guessing 70 just banging em out.

I've finally gotten to the paint where I can do 25 1 arm push ups, in the full range of motion, in good form. Took a lot of work, but feels good to finally get there.

Back
Top Bottom