How was your highschool experience socially?

Was having a discussion with someone about high school and Im bored

What cliques were you in?
Was it hell?

I was very quiet in high school. I always stayed by myself until a became cool with a few guys and hung out with them.

Originally Posted by lana85

I was very quiet in high school. I always stayed by myself until a became cool with a few guys and hung out with them.
@%%%*@%*-logo-mem.png

Good, I had a lot of fun. 

I miss High school
ohwell.gif

Cliques wise... I guess i was in the popular group but everyone in my class was pretty cool..

My entire graduating class was thee shiiiizzzz and everyone loved us 
pimp.gif

Depending on the quarter, what classes & what lunch i had. I just would fit in with any of the 2 main "cliques"

08! 
pimp.gif

I was middle to upper popularity. I'm from a small town so everybody knows everybody. My group had 6 guys and 6 girls that would always hang together

Mine wasn't bad couldn't complain. I played football so i guess that was one clique. But i went to a pretty diverse school so i had friends from all walks of live.

Actual school work i slacked very bad 9- the middle of 11th grade. Then i started to work after that.

Man, mine was kinda weird to be honest. I was an all state football player but at the same time I didnt begin to really get bunz (at least from the girls at my school) until I was a Senior in high school. I was a bully back in elementary and middle school so no one outside of the group of people I hung out with liked me. As I matured peoples perception changed around my Junior year and then by my Senior year it was like people forgot all of the stuff i used to do. 

It was really good, especially cause it was a brand new high school and a lot of my friends from middle school had
ended up going their too. Academically it became a strain around second semester of junior year, coupled with the
eventual college apps and countless essays. Did cross country and track, so that's who I mostly kicked it with other
than the carryover from middle school. Still friends with a lot of those folks today
pimp.gif

Mine was ok, had a girl the whole time so was never lonely, played sports and that helped.

Lanky tall guy I was lol

Originally Posted by Solerunner

Mine was ok, had a girl the whole time so was never lonely, played sports and that helped.

Lanky tall guy I was lol

that was my only thing about high school i wish i could change. I wasted my time with one girl when i could have been out with friends on the weekends. That and ###%!%$%%!%+ with my grades are the only things i would change 

It was ok, I was well known, but not popular.
I was in sports but quit them.

Boys sucked, I came in thinking i was going to meet my future husband, left knowing that garbage is just fairy tales

I was way to superficial, tenth grade I almost didnt go to school cause I didnt have my hair done
frown.gif
. young and foolish

HS was fun...

I guess I was part of the popular crowd.

I got along with everyone...

Ladies loved your boy
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, you got me missing HS
frown.gif

Everything was so easy then...living worry free.

High school was probably the funnest part of my life 
pimp.gif

I was the class clown. Everyone knew who i was and i knew everyone i rolled with the what i can only describe as the street kids. We went home the latest, we Traveled, Tagged, you name it we were doing it. We were the kids people wanted to be around 
pimp.gif

Freshman year I was quiet but when I started Track and became one of the best in the state it was easy streak from sophomore year on out. Nothing like cats joining track just to be around me so they can get at chicks from different counties.

all the black kids hung together at my school, I pretty much stayed with that clique, I was cool with pretty much everybody I knew

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

It was ok, I was well known, but not popular.
I was in sports but quit them.

Boys sucked, I came in thinking i was going to meet my future husband, left knowing that garbage is just fairy tales

Didn't find your knight in shining armor?�
Spoiler [+]
�
laugh.gif

All they wanted to do was have sexual relations.

do you have jungle fever?

It was coo. Wasn't the most popular but, I knew agood amount of people and I kicked it with a very mixed up group (shoeheads, a football player, a basketball player, a bboyer, etc.)

At my HS all the asians hung out together..... so I decided to hang with all the white kids. Actually I've been doing that all my life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No need to stereotype yourself
pimp.gif

I played sports, was pretty popular, everyone from elementary school kids to old folks knew who I was from my work/basketball/football, shoulda tried harder in school, got tons of #*%!%, my parents were crazy at the time, basically I was awesome.

1st HS- I was really awkward and quiet most the time but still had fun
2nd HS- great friends with everyone and had a ton of fun

Back
Top Bottom