How was your highschool experience socially?

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Average. I had my group of friends. I wasn't popular but I got along with most people.

Originally Posted by lana85

I was very quiet in high school. I always stayed by myself until a became cool with a few guys and hung out with them.

and shy.
30t6p3b.gif

So it basically sucked, One month left in my Senior Year of HS.
frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Horrible.  I had very few friends, I didnt attend my prom.  I wished I had that storybook H.S. tenure.  

Shoe freak I thought you were Spanish for some reason..and I remember Sk3 days aim and text..never called lol had gucci mane pillz,wiz-youngin on his grind, trae-qhetto queen Lmao for the ringtones..@addict4sneakers I know that feel bro smh..im just a lowkey dude trying to make moves at school..some of the cats from Cleveland know mutual people so they know how I was but others would think I was bs'n if I told them some of the stuff I did

for some reason I didnt transition from middle school well socially at all....after my first two years in high school, I transferred from my public school to the charter/dual enrollement program at the local CC...graduated in 2008 with my AA and with a good perspective how fickle and unnecessary a lot of social life is....

Junior in HS, now.
pimp.gif

Know for sure i'm going to miss it when i'm graduated. Too many fun times.

I was quiet until about 11th grade (I'm a senior now). Since then I've slowly opened up (some cred is due to NT for that).
I always had my core group of friends but now its expanded to about half the grade and then some of the 11th grade as well.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

YngSimba don't fall for the internet babes man. I remember in the "What celebrities do you resemble thread" Shoefreakbaby said "Precious" But back to the subject I was the class clown, street golden gloves, cute & had mass. I did fall off due to drugs and alcohol but your boy is back!

Semi popular and was cool with everyone didnt have not one beef so thats always good
A lot of people knew me but idk if their was anyone that I didnt know that knew who I was (That's the true measure of HS popularity)

i made hella green
sold trees, cd's, dvds , white & black t's, screenprints, gold grills, n resold kicks
also did ALOT of deep real life transformation, especially my junior year (black power/ mad @ the world phase)
12th grade was awesome, switched to alternative school, skipped almost everyday to burn trees and smash teenage harlots
and still graduated..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Semi popular and was cool with everyone didnt have not one beef so thats always good
A lot of people knew me but idk if their was anyone that I didnt know that knew who I was (That's the true measure of HS popularity)
This. but i have a story about your last part. went to a b-day party once and birthday girl gave me the biggest "hey Mario!!!" hugs n everything as soon as I went thru the door. Never knew the chick existed before... i was just party hopping the night while getting attention out the *%$ there
laugh.gif

Well, I was know as the rich kid, cause my pops bought a big house at the end of 8th grade.

I lived in the hood until then (we moved up).

I went to school in hood and caught the bus, so all the kids on my bus would tell other kids how big my house was. Kids on my bus would actually ride people from school show peps where I stayed.

Junior year I transferred to the school in my area of town (see sig). It was majority white, then hispanic and then black. It was cool. It was funny cause if you were white and knew a black kid you were considered cool among other white kids (especially if you were not on the BBall or FBall team).

Once I graduated alot of chicks told me that they wanted me but word was I was stuck up. I would ask for numbers but never follow through. I am not the one to trick or treat.

About to finish up my freshman year. Everybody at my school talkin about how much they hate hs and stuff, funny bc i know in 8 years they'll all be saying how great it was like you guys.
So far for me:
- A lot of friends in all different groups (athletes, popular crowd, couple music and hipster kids), but wouldn't necessarily label myself as popular
- Sports all 3 seasons
- Kinda shy around girls, haven't really done anything in that aspect this year
- One of my best friends is a 5'7'' indian kid who gets ridiculous bunz, makes me mad haha
- Been getting good grades and taking honors look to keep that up
We'll see how the next 3 years play out. BTW I go to a tiny %%% private school in LA

Originally Posted by Solerunner

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by Solerunner

I see you pimp

i dont think i can live that hat down
30t6p3b.gif
 bad planning ftl

We all looked a fool at prom, you still with that chick
naw she went to college in memphis, long distance, you know how that goes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

About to finish up my freshman year. Everybody at my school talkin about how much they hate hs and stuff, funny bc i know in 8 years they'll all be saying how great it was like you guys.
So far for me:
- A lot of friends in all different groups (athletes, popular crowd, couple music and hipster kids), but wouldn't necessarily label myself as popular
- Sports all 3 seasons
- Kinda shy around girls, haven't really done anything in that aspect this year
- One of my best friends is a 5'7'' indian kid who gets ridiculous bunz, makes me mad haha
- Been getting good grades and taking honors look to keep that up
We'll see how the next 3 years play out. BTW I go to a tiny %%% private school in LA
freshmen year of college??? 

Back
Top Bottom