How was your highschool experience socially?

It started out pretty bad, ended pretty good
2000-2001: I had a slick back with braces.
2002: I had braids with the hangtime of Derek Fisher, and my parents were still against paying any amount of money for brand name shoes or clothes.
2002-2003: I got a job, started buying some gear, and the girls started liking me, got me some P and I was off and running
2004: I was just one of the cool dudes, it was all good

i played sports so i was cool with all the jocks/cheerleaders/"popular" people
but i was also in Tech Theatre so i was cool with all the drama/techy/choir/band/orchestra people
im asian so i hung out/was cool with alot of asian people
but then my skin tone is a little darker so black people assumed i was mixed and i hung out/was cool with alot of black folk
white people were cool

HS was meh played alot of sports, didnt pay attention that much in class, slept in alot of classes, went by with a C avg
if i could do HS all over again i would definitely worked harder on academics instead of BSing through most of my work

Freshman year I was really quiet. I didn't know anybody on the southside of town so it was an adjustment period.
Sophomore year it got better, I met more people, had a little more fun
Junior year, my popularity exploded. I didn't run with the popular crowd, but by that time, I was pretty well known atleast within my own class.
Senior year, my crew of 11 had dwindled down to about 4 due to moving away, going to continuation school, ect...I ended up graduating with 3 of my friends out of the original 11.

So I guess high school was
pimp.gif
sometimes, and
ohwell.gif
at others....

I used to be a clown. Still kinda am. I had a nice bmw handed down to from my pops. I got hella play with that car from the girlies
laugh.gif

Having that car went to my head and i would just wild out. No dambs given literally.
That was senior year too. The rest i was hella quiet and unknown. Just did my work and minded my own business.

Honestly I used to build with everybody.

Cool people are cool people to me.

YngSimba don't fall for the internet babes man. I remember in the "What celebrities do you resemble thread" Shoefreakbaby said "Precious" But back to the subject I was the class clown, street golden gloves, cute & had mass. I did fall off due to drugs and alcohol but your boy is back!

Tupac Jordan wrote:
YngSimba don't fall for the internet babes man. I remember in the "What celebrities do you resemble thread" Shoefreakbaby said "Precious" But back to the subject I was the class clown, street golden gloves, cute & had mass. I did fall off due to drugs and alcohol but your boy is back!

roll.gif

Why you blocking B?
I get Keke palmer sometimes if you want a legit response

Just saw my highschool pic on facebook I looked so ghetto.
frown.gif

Freshman - Went wild. First time for a lot of things (including getting bunz.) It was the first time since like 4th grade that I hadn't played an organized sport. I was too busy drinking/smoking/skating to really care about it though. Drove my mom crazy, almost went to jail a couple times... my wildin' out phase.

Sophomore - Calmed down a LOT. Stopped hanging around the crowd from Freshman year and started playing football again. To my surprise, a lot of people didn't even make the connection between freshman and sophomore me, so it was like I had to start all over again. I wasn't really popular though, I don't think I even went to one party that year, I was more known for my grades than my athleticism
laugh.gif
. Pretty much stopped drinking and smoking too.

Junior - Pretty much the same as Sophomore year. Didn't really have a solid crew yet (but I had a couple circles I chilled with on occasion.) My mom got me a job, and I started working 30-40 hours a week along with school which led to me spending superfluous amounts of money on shoes/clothes (first got introduced to NT.) Didn't really have a "crew" I hung out with, but I ended up getting into my first "real" relationship with this jumpoff from school. Chick was mad dumb, but she let me hit it raw (first time ever) so I was crazy for her until she started telling people she was pregnant. Deaded that quickly.

Senior - Suddenly got a lot more popular because I started getting good at Football (I was a starter Junior year too, but I wasn't really an impact on the field) and I had nice kicks, a nice phone, and money. Got invited to more parties. Didn't really get any bunz (a couple of times,) but for some reason people thought I smashed a lot more frequently than I did, so I didn't really brag about how much I *didn't* smang...but I didn't deny it either.
pimp.gif

In highschool I always did my own thing, didn't follow the trends. 3 sport starter on varsity my junior & senior years. Never really pursued the females but they pursued me. Had a steady chick that was built like a grown women,looked liked Maliah Michels lil sis or something. I miss those days...

I was the that dude in every school I was in but at the same time the Devil, plain and simple I made some bad moves should of made diffrent ones but thats life it is what it is live wit it .
devil.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Tupac Jordan wrote:

roll.gif

Why you blocking B?

frown.gif

keke palmer u say
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Tupac Jordan wrote:

roll.gif

Why you blocking B?

frown.gif

keke palmer u say
devil.gif

Might as well share that pic
nerd.gif

Nostalgia

I graduated last year. I was actually a pretty reserved guy but I was still well known and cool with everyone.

It was a good time.

My second junior year lol..moved around alot and senior year I was that dude...all the hunnies loved me..skinny as a stick but the waves were tidal tide word to fab..no lie I.think me going.to.dc and kicking it with dc chicks produced the swag lol

I ran with my boys from childhood and another group of guys..Smh only cool with 4 out out of like 15

Originally Posted by Solerunner

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

roll.gif

Why you blocking B?

frown.gif

keke palmer u say
devil.gif

Might as well share that pic
nerd.gif

Nostalgia
yes please do, i love em wit a little ghetto in em
grin.gif

Had a blast. Learned so much about what it takes to be a well-rounded person, some of the most important years of my life. Mostly black HS first two years, mostly white HS for the last two. I feel like the qualities I picked up from both environments were invaluable to getting me where I wanted to be later in life.

Let the beasting begin.

nerd.gif

I peeped that SK.

Spoiler [+]
*Plays Travis Porter - Get Naked and pulls out a bottle of Nuvo and Moscato*

Back
Top Bottom