HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by freshKRN

SMH 10,000 dollars bid on that right now? +*%

idk how ebay works but do you have to pay that amount if the auction ends?

Going for $61,000 now. 
eek.gif

At $75K now.  If the winner actually pays and ebay doesn't take it down.....

Originally Posted by sole searchin

I thought the people trying to boot this on android stated not to update the OS since they are working on cracking that one. Where is everyone getting the info in regards to updating, etc. the touchpad. I just got one today so I'm a little behind on the updates for it.

Thanks

links would also help
anyone's thoughts? also anyone able to find the HP touchpad case anywhere online for 20-25?

anyone that ordered from small medium business have any info on there order?

when I see my status it says admin/processing. Something about Sept 1. They haven't charged my account and its not even pending on my account balance.

got lucky and had a friend who works at best buy copp me one, goodluck to the rest of you guys

Just got mine last night. Spent a few hrs setting it up. Preware is a must. Follow the guide in precentral forums and your tablet will run pretty nice. Without the preware and the patches it's pretty slow.

Sup. Anyone got that link for people who just got their touchpads, showing how to install Preware etc.. that was posted earlier, thanks...

Go to local bestbuy this morning
The restock is a go because my local bestbuy got some yesterday to sell today

I thought the people trying to boot this on android stated not to update the OS since they are working on cracking that one. Where is everyone getting the info in regards to updating, etc. the touchpad. I just got one today so I'm a little behind on the updates for it.

Thanks

links would also help
anyone's thoughts? also anyone able to find the HP touchpad case anywhere online for 20-25?

Per touchdroid twitter they said you can update. The update wont close any exploits.

Back
Top Bottom