I feel whack

Don't invest too much attention on one girl. If one isn't showing you interest move to the next. #numbersgame

I'm going to hit up a bar tonight and give it another run.

I'm going to hit up a bar tonight and give it another run.
Bro, don't down yourself so much.

Atleast you actually have the balls and confidence to go out alone and approach women offline and in person.

That's already a huge edge on your competition. Those are strengths in my opinion!

Last edited:
Sober game is where its at. I smoke a little herb sometimes. But in general I can talk the panties out of a chick. Met the most dimes when I was sober...Its tough though. But I haven't drank in 2 months.

Idk I'm drunk and could still get girls but too drunk to remember to get their numbers .. But then again I'm not in that city for long

Girls like guys Imo they can upgrade them whether it be financially, mentally or spiritually op...if you can make her laugh n teach her somethin she will be around forever if you don't switch up on her..

Last edited:
He is looking for a wife. Took 8 girls on dates last year, no second date lmao.

I'm out there not looking for anything super serious and treat them like that. That's why I'm always winning.
laugh.gif
 help ya mans out b

OP just be yourself and do you, don't let those average broads out here get the best of you, eventually you'll flourish 
smokin.gif

The thing is i'm not into molding chicks. I've had countless virgins I probably could've molded into something proper. But I'm more like a Phil Jackson I need the chick up on game, already. 

Last edited:
That's how I feel on okc as of late, but that's because it's maybe my pics. But never get down, they either with it or not OP :pimp:

Appreciate the love guys. I was tripping last night for no reason. I feel way better today.

The bar is one of the worst places to procure women. It's no different from online dating. OP, try going to a place where you can dance to get close to a female off bat.

Bars are for people to bring their jumpoffs to and to solidify a situation. Going there looking for booty is not the move.

Last edited:
I feel like some of y'all lives literally revolve around tryna smash everyday.

i mean we all go thru phases

there is more to life than vagina but i wont act like i didnt go thru a sexual addiction

id be further in life now if it wasnt for sex

depends on the person, goes for anything.....some ppl revolve around weed or alcohol, no diff

Last edited:
i mean we all go thru phases

there is more to life than vagina but i wont act like i didnt go thru a sexual addiction

id be further in life now if it wasnt for sex

depends on the person, goes for anything.....some ppl revolve around weed or alcohol, no diff
Wow thats real talk

Back
Top Bottom