I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82.... Definatly pissed.... With cliffnotes

forgot to add here is dudes number i have tried to reach him numerous times today and now he suddenly cant answer text nor return calls (no 'mo) def justtrying to get my money back

here is the nums

404-966-6573

I just got his text about him exposing me. I was at my girls school today. He gave me his account number. I'll go in the morning. I was gone western unionthe 450 last night but they was taxin me 51.00.

But I aint trippin. I'd be pissed to. With that said...I'll still be posting and what not. I'm not tryin to duck or scam dude. He's been cooland patient.

I'm still horny and looking for the action.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Doesn't sound like a scam to me
grin.gif
more like some miscommunication
ohwell.gif

I refuse to believe Face82 is a scam artist
frown.gif

Bruh ask around i have never scammed nobody trust me i def thought this was astandup dude but look I shipped them kicks on 2/10/2009 lets say it like this Istill dont have my money.... Ask around I'm def legit

Shout out to Israel in fact, I hate scammers but come on yo

Just my luck. The first ever scam thread I care about and caught early enough to get "into"........ and there's a damn wall of text to hurdleover
smh.gif

Rilla u also know me bruh Im saying im not about the whole exposing ppl thing cuz I think thats gay, Face u also know me because i been more than accomidatingbut come on bruh u aint even retuning texts and whatnot and I have yet to get my money.... What would u think u tripped over a dude not sending uou shoes in 2days U aint sent my money in dang near a month and despite that I have kept it more than cool man... Like i said i'm not about exposing NTers Imma businessman

OP,
How you gonna want your money back and then threaten dude? If it being anyone else they prob woulda waited for you to make the trip to the unknown and got morethan what it was really worth but looks like face is over looking that like a stand up dude.

Originally Posted by Face82

I just got his text about him exposing me. I was at my girls school today. He gave me his account number. I'll go in the morning. I was gone western union the 450 last night but they was taxin me 51.00.

But I aint trippin. I'd be pissed to. With that said...I'll still be posting and what not. I'm not tryin to duck or scam dude. He's been cool and patient.

I'm still horny and looking for the action.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Damn son threatened his kids. Don't play like that fam.

PS Face i know for a fact u will read this remember I got ur addy homie, i checked that myspace password u gave me and its fake but thats all good no disrespect to u or urs but remember u got a shorty homie i will def b making that trip to GA within the next week def dont think its sweet
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

It's one thing to threaten the man himself, but threatening his child ain't right. Shame on you...

Let me clear this Up I never intended to threaten dudes shorty but I will tell u like i would tell any cat in real life I have ur address and Uhave a shorty, why even risk having ppl at ur crib or ur spot knowing those things.... Im not abou the kids but i do have a 465 debt to settle

U can call me wrong or whatever im not on NT for the approval of anyone

laugh.gif
@ yall. I been said my name is ivory. Hahahaha

Like I said, I'll take care of it. I'm not trippin.

Even though he thretened My lil mama

frown.gif

He's a good dude. He took care of me so of course ima take care of him.

I didn't have it at 1st cuz I was already outa 450..so when I finally got it, it's just been a week long worth of B.S.

Its really funny how people feel that they can put "With all due respect" or "No disrespect" in front of something like "I'MCOMING FOR YOUR FAMILY" and think that its completely ok and not at all disrespecting the person.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

laugh.gif
@ yall. I been said my name is ivory. Hahahaha

Like I said, I'll take care of it. I'm not trippin.

Even though he thretened My lil mama

frown.gif
you being way too cool like you purposely slighted dude, or you secretly got a hit out on him and want no connection.

Back
Top Bottom