I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82.... Definatly pissed.... With cliffnotes

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Its really funny how people feel that they can put "With all due respect" or "No disrespect" in front of something like "I'M COMING FOR YOUR FAMILY" and think that its completely ok and not at all disrespecting the person.
laugh.gif
I'm sayin'...big @$* contradiction.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I guess it's back to reading about Face's sex addiction on N T K L...
C'mon now...
smh.gif

You're forcing it fam.
Co-Sign on both statements

Bruh I tell u bout the slurpage on this sight..... At least someone else said it
what you talking? I said face was OD for his threats too. settle down kiddo

I wouldn't know about @+#+....but commenting on the situation, I don't think there was no malicious intent on this matter just poor judgement or amisunderstanding. So hopefully everything is good for both of yall.

Your biggest mistake was to sell to someone with an unconfirmed address, to an account that wasn't even his own for that matter.

I don't care if Jesus wanted my CDP 11/12, no paypal, no sale.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Its really funny how people feel that they can put "With all due respect" or "No disrespect" in front of something like "I'M COMING FOR YOUR FAMILY" and think that its completely ok and not at all disrespecting the person.
laugh.gif
I'm sayin'...big @$* contradiction.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I guess it's back to reading about Face's sex addiction on N T K L...
C'mon now...
smh.gif

You're forcing it fam.
Co-Sign on both statements

Bruh I tell u bout the slurpage on this sight..... At least someone else said it
what you talking? I said face was OD for his threats too. settle down kiddo

Sorry to actually come back but i was agreeing with u, dudes on here *jonnyredstorm* really gettin off by reading about dudes sex life and r proud, i mean itsone thing to tell sex stories with ur boys but come on mane u really so proud of reading sex stories from a cat u dont even know.....

My b if it came off rude to u Scottahll that was unintentional

Originally Posted by Face82

If I really wanted to scam somebody I would .... it's a piece of cake. Trust me.

It hasn't been over a month bruh. 2 weeks. The 1st week I told u I didn't have it. I hadn't even got my money back from isreal yet...so I told him up front I didn't have it.
But like I said. Dude has been mad patient. I'm not trippin.

laugh.gif
you were postin' another dudes info after 3 days fame. And how you gonna file a chargeback and then say I don't have the money? Then cancel thechargeback son.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Your biggest mistake was to sell to someone with an unconfirmed address, to an account that wasn't even his own for that matter.

indifferent.gif

N' you really think that would stop Jesus from gettin' the shoes?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

indifferent.gif

Nope, because he has super powers.
eyes.gif

Fall back.

And honestly I tried stalling a few days cuz I thought pay pal was gone take care of the $%% after we sent in the affidavit...them bastards said it can take upto 30 to 70 days to get back my 450 that I gota send him. Lol

I can't win for $%% buying offline.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

Fall back.

laugh.gif
@ Jesus walkin' on water in your CPDs.

And honestly I tried stalling a few days cuz I thought pay pal was gone take care of the $%% after we sent in the affidavit...them bastards said it can take up to 30 to 70 days to get back my 450 that I gota send him. Lol

I can't win for $%% buying offline.
laugh.gif
Stick to this Face
laugh.gif

15403pk.jpg

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

If I really wanted to scam somebody I would .... it's a piece of cake. Trust me.

It hasn't been over a month bruh. 2 weeks. The 1st week I told u I didn't have it. I hadn't even got my money back from isreal yet...so I told him
up front I didn't have it.

But like I said. Dude has been mad patient. I'm not trippin.

laugh.gif
you were postin' another dudes info after 3 days fame. And how you gonna file a chargeback and then say I don't have the money? Then cancel the chargeback son.

I didn't file the chargeback. It's not my paypal account. I don't have a pay pal which I told both sellers from jump when I 1st baught shoes offNT. My mans company picked up on it and thought it was a fraudulent charge. So he canceld the charge back...printed out the affidavit...sent it back to pay palthinkin they was gone take the hold off Sneakerprinces pay pal account for the 450 in a matter of 2 or 3 days. These clowns said it can take 30 to 70 days totake the hold off after they review both sides of the dispute. Dude canceld the charge back with the quickness after he talked 2 card company. Pay pal the onesthat are slow.

So after I gave my mans 450 to use his pay pal...I gota caugh up another 450.
frown.gif

I'm losin bout a stack over some got damn Jordans. See what this man does to lives?
Lol

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

Fall back.

laugh.gif
@ Jesus walkin' on water in your CDPs.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just thought about it..

Originally Posted by I R Andre

A black father allowed his son to live his life with the name Ivory?

guess what?

I'm also a JR. Twooo black men with the name Ivory.

Girls love it though.

More sex! More sex!

Ohhh Ivory, do it Ivory!

Take it %@% ! Take Ivory's wonderful penis !!

Back
Top Bottom