I need to dress more casual smh *EPIC STORY!!! UPDATE on page 3;4 lol*

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

that mean you gotta change to yourself
Not necessarily, if I were to have a conversation with person who was my age (22) and a 30-40 year old, I would have more in common with the 30-40year old as far as ambitions, goals, likes/dislikes leisure time.
Originally Posted by hassan16

pics of this 30 year old
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I knew somebody was going to ask, so I should haveincluded this in my original post
laugh.gif
She's on my myspace (at least Ithink she still is) and she's Filipino/Pinay I've posted her before let me see if I can find her
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

I feel you fam i've been 16 for the past 6 years ....... had the nurse asking me when my parents are coming when I went to the doctor
tired.gif
... Let not even mention when I try to go to the club ... bouncers be damn near cavity searching my ID
damn it aint that bad
eyes.gif
roll.gif
sorry to hear that fam, I get in clubs, no problem, and it's not like Idon't look old enough to be in there either. I look of age. It's just outside the club doing daily activities.

Also I have no problem approaching women, I have plenty of NTers that can vouch for me: Wooly Willy, IllNiche22, Madfreshyo, RicoJ7T. It's just I'msick of being approached by got damn teenagers that's all, like seriously harassed not cool at all.
tired.gif

BTW, I know plenty of mid 20 something dudes who dress the "hypebeast" streetwear look and they still pull high caliber mature chicks.

your clothing doesn't make you bro

22 and still wearing lrg??? i forgot lrg existed.....

btw u didnt change much...

but the pic of the milf is so necessary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by northparkblind

FlyJr22 - Shut the %%+@ up. Really. Log out. You really can't take jokes so you don't belong here.

Your just a weak mindless idiot.

Your not changing for the women,

their changing your idiotic self.

Sorry, but this just had to be said.

Don't even bother replying back with the

" YOU MADZZZ?" pics

because it just shows your a lame.

I don't wanna hurt no feeling but sorry.

/thread
eek.gif
BRO!!!!????? where's all the hostility coming from??? Iknow you were kidding I peeped that. I guess you couldn't see the sarcasm geez. I'm not gonna take anything you said seriously cuz from you'reposts I can see you're a koo dude, so Ima just take the hit and keep it pushin
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

The real question is

People still wear evisu?

yes I do, I'm not 1 to keep up with every trend and If I find a brand and I like it, I'll wear it for as long as they make good clothing.
Originally Posted by RED FLAG

BTW, I know plenty of mid 20 something dudes who dress the "hypebeast" streetwear look and they still pull high caliber mature chicks.

your clothing doesn't make you bro
very true, most of the 1's I seen own shops
I didn't say I can't pull them
eyes.gif
(you guys are really missing thepoint of this thread *sigh*)
I just said I get harassed by teenagers and its quite irritating

If you think just changing your clothes is apart of becoming mature.
Then you are indeed far from maturity.

Live life and socialize with your peers around your age while you can.
If one thing in life is guranteed. 30 year old women will always be around.

How about you change your surroundings.....

I saw all the stuff about lounges and all that but still sounds like the bird nest still finds you

Maybe you need to change the females you attract based on other things.

By the description you listed these girls are bucket heads

But I'm certain they pass the looks test and lack substance.

It's not always the girls bro, and I don't think changing the way you dress is going to change much

Good Luck tho!

OP in this situation I think you should be happy that lots of girls like you even though some may not be of legal age yet. I suppose the age thing may suck,but at least you turning heads.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

if you guys know anything about the Laws of Attraction, you would know people use physical appearance to pretty much size up a person'spersonality. While this urban/skater stuff is 1 side of my personality I am a person of very many facets. Once I open my mouth and have a conversation its awrap, every female no matter what age is immediately in awe of the type of person I am, I'm just saying my clothing isn't reflecting the part of mypersonality I want to be reflected. The sophisticated side. The part that enjoys Jazz, Classical music, Art, Soirees, Travel, foreign languages, enlighteningconversations, Noir film, Gourmet food, poetry etc. etc...

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

How about you change your surroundings.....

I saw all the stuff about lounges and all that but still sounds like the bird nest still finds you

Maybe you need to change the females you attract based on other things.

By the description you listed these girls are bucket heads

But I'm certain they pass the looks test and lack substance.

It's not always the girls bro, and I don't think changing the way you dress is going to change much

Good Luck tho!
BINGO! I was really contemplating this the other day. My settings is what I think is key.
Originally Posted by ddrtronco

OP in this situation I think you should be happy that lots of girls like you even though some may not be of legal age yet. I suppose the age thing may suck, but at least you turning heads.
pimp.gif
Very good point indeed. There will come a day, when I'm in my 40's thanking (somebody not too sure it's God
grin.gif
) that I still look youngs and I can attract girls in their early 20's ifI'm still single that is....Hell I don't care if I'm single or not
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

I feel you fam i've been 16 for the past 6 years ....... had the nurse asking me when my parents are coming when I went to the doctor
tired.gif
... Let not even mention when I try to go to the club ... bouncers be damn near cavity searching my ID

im a junior in college and look like im a junior in HS
frown.gif
unless i dontshave for a bit but then i just look all grizzly

i swear i either attract chicks who also look really young or are underage
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

if you guys know anything about the Laws of Attraction, you would know people use physical appearance to pretty much size up a person's personality. While this urban/skater stuff is 1 side of my personality I am a person of very many facets. Once I open my mouth and have a conversation its a wrap, every female no matter what age is immediately in awe of the type of person I am, I'm just saying my clothing isn't reflecting the part of my personality I want to be reflected. The sophisticated side. The part that enjoys Jazz, Classical music, Art, Soirees, Travel, foreign languages, enlightening conversations, Noir film, Gourmet food, poetry etc. etc...

I'll say it once again.
Changing yourself for acceptance of others is about as immature it gets.

I feel u OP as i am jus turning 23 and have a younger sister... i think its more so a general problem than a YOU problem... were atta stage where were tryingto become our own men and wanna be mature and do more grown up type stuff yet we can still relate to all the teenage bs... u need to change ur swag a lil andstop wearing sb's for one... if u can find the shoes u have on at Journeys... get rid of them, unless their leather (diesel, timb, etc.)... also their arekeys n jus walking and talking that will allow for older women to be attracted to u also... dont wear ur jeans around ur ankles.... grow some facial hair...have a calm confidence, u dont need to be doin too much...

sry for that random assortment of thoughts masquerading as a paragraph, i jus feel u, and i feel like i have sumthin worth sharing i guess b/c older women ralways comin on to me
smh.gif

The sophisticated side. The part that enjoys Jazz, Classical music, Art, Soirees, Travel, foreign languages, enlightening conversations, Noir film, Gourmet food, poetry etc. etc...
indifferent.gif
You're not special. Atleast 80% of the peopleon Niketalk, including me are into and appreciate all the things you've mentioned above.

To be soo intelligent, you soubd really stupid.

The way you personally carry yourself is the reason you attract those type of females. You need to step up your life game fully to step up your woman game.

It's the people you surround yourself with, the company you keep has a lot to do with personal gains.

Matter of fact, it's your surroundings overall...

I need to take that same advice and elevate my life as well...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sp Raised

YNS
laugh.gif
We can turn this into a" pics of chicks FlyJr22 issmashing" post
grin.gif
but you would like that wouldn't you?
roll.gif
and ask anybody in the Team Capcom thread, I am a man of No Ducktaletelling
pimp.gif

if you guys know anything about the Laws of Attraction, you would know people use physical appearance to pretty much size up a person's personality. While this urban/skater stuff is 1 side of my personality I am a person of very many facets. Once I open my mouth and have a conversation its a wrap, every female no matter what age is immediately in awe of the type of person I am, I'm just saying my clothing isn't reflecting the part of my personality I want to be reflected. The sophisticated side. The part that enjoys Jazz, Classical music, Art, Soirees, Travel, foreign languages, enlightening conversations, Noir film, Gourmet food, poetry etc. etc...

I'll say it once again.
I completely concur with you [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THE FAME[/color]. There's plenty of people forced to begrow up, be mature/adult at a young age because of their circumstances. However! I do feel that that "the way one dresses 'CAN' show a'sign' of maturity"

No way OP is 22 and talking this crap. I mean you really wrote a essay basically saying nothing and then brought pics too. Kill yourself the sophisticated byjumping off a bridge and landing in the middle of rush hour traffic. Thank you, that is all.

Basically, what most of the replies on this thread mean is that the clothes don't make you. Dressing more sophisticated isn't going to change theimmature you. I assume you are immature because of the nature of this thread. Some of the clothes you would like to wear are still the type of clothes thatattract younger girls.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

I feel u OP as i am jus turning 23 and have a younger sister... i think its more so a general problem than a YOU problem... were atta stage where were trying to become our own men and wanna be mature and do more grown up type stuff yet we can still relate to all the teenage bs... u need to change ur swag a lil and stop wearing sb's for one... if u can find the shoes u have on at Journeys... get rid of them, unless their leather (diesel, timb, etc.)... also their are keys n jus walking and talking that will allow for older women to be attracted to u also... dont wear ur jeans around ur ankles.... grow some facial hair... have a calm confidence, u dont need to be doin too much...

sry for that random assortment of thoughts masquerading as a paragraph, i jus feel u, and i feel like i have sumthin worth sharing i guess b/c older women r always comin on to me
smh.gif
No need for the apology, all very good points to take into consideration. I mean I could show you guys actual pictures of how I dress to give youguys an idea, but this isn't WDYWT and I'm much wiser than to throw myself in a pool of sharks
laugh.gif
I mean honestly I just dress urban/casual on a day to day basis and I find itcomfortable. It's something I'm accustomed to but I guess ima have to go with the Obama campaign and sign myself up for CHANGE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

indifferent.gif
You're not special. Atleast 80% of the people on Niketalk, including me are into and appreciate all the things you've mentioned above.

To be soo intelligent, you soubd really stupid.

The way you personally carry yourself is the reason you attract those type of females. You need to step up your life game fully to step up your woman game.

It's the people you surround yourself with, the company you keep has a lot to do with personal gains.

Matter of fact, it's your surroundings overall...

I need to take that same advice and elevate my life as well...
pimp.gif
You're making a lot of assumptions man. Not once did I ever say I was, I'm just saying these are the things in life that I enjoy and Ifeel that the women "I" am attracted to would appreciate that's all. What's with all the jabs? just to let ya'll know I got a jaw likeRay Mercer. Don't let the posts fool you I've been lurkin since 03 and I've had an old SN that's been banned thanks to "Holden" since'06 so we can go toe to toe!
mad.gif
naw I kid, I kid
wink.gif
laugh.gif

but I agree with some of the the things you've said in the latter...for the most part
grin.gif

flyjr22...broham,

you've posted about another 4 or 5 times since your last relevant post and you've gotten waaaaaaay side tracked from the main thing everyone issearching for: pics of/links to the 30 year old.

laugh.gif

but on a more serious note, i understand how a style of dress may lead women to make certain assumptions about your age and whatnot. however, i highly doubtthat what you wear is the main determinant in which of those women are attracted to you. i have to agree with a poster who suggested that you change yoursurroundings. lets be real, hookah lounges can be frequented by those 18+ and starbucks doesnt have an age requirement, so those arent necessarily venues to bemeeting an older crowd of folks. and i'd have to ask you what you meant by "socializing." did you mean like parties that you and/or your friendsthrow? because if so, youre most likely to be meeting women who are around your age as well since you probably hang out with/know those who are in that 21-25age range. and clubs, well clubs aren't really places to go to "meet" women, unless you're trying to "meat" some women.

my suggestion is to check out some bars and lounges around/across your hometown. there's generally a bigger mix of ages in those spots. and to address yourcurrent style of dress to your proposed change in style: it doesn't differ too much. all you're really doing is change your tee to a button up, andyour shoes. i've worn fitteds and screen-print tees to bars/lounges and havent had too much of an issue meeting women my age (im 23 with a babyface, lackof facial hair FTW or FTL?). the vans are a nice touch, but i can't stop wearing jordans.

nevertheless dont change too much and do as too $hort says, get in where you fit in.

let me tell you something...

i knew fly for the past 7 or so years and he stay smashing jailbait on the reg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jk

Originally Posted by Sp Raised

YNS
laugh.gif
We can turn this into a" pics of chicks FlyJr22 is smashing" post
grin.gif
but you would like that wouldn't you?
roll.gif
and ask anybody in the Team Capcom thread, I am a man of No Ducktale telling
pimp.gif

I'll say it once again.
I completely concur with you THE FAME. There's plenty of people forced to be grow up, be mature/adult at a young age because of their circumstances. However! I do feel that that "the way one dresses 'CAN' show a 'sign' of maturity"

Just to make it clear my argument is not that the way you dress wont make a change in how people see you.
Thats fact.
My arguement is that your are not really maturing just by changing clothes or forcing your self to give off
an apperance which is not you. You like SB's dont you? Then wear em. Dont change your style just for some 30 yr old women
who may not even be digging you that much.
Lets say you get with an older women but as the relationship goes on you say man I just want to live my age. I'll be 30 when im 30.
But at this point you have changed everything about yourself. How you dress, eat, talk, so your are not even you anymore.

eh i see what ur trying to do. I am kinda making the same transition as you dress-wise. I'm just looking for a more mature look but still comfortable. butim not down to dress like that everyday either haha

you'll get used to it after a while and then it will eventually be ur everyday casual wear. If it's not your style don't force it on yourself.

Back
Top Bottom