I Want To Be A Fan Vol:College Football

that VT entrance is soooo sick...Mariano Rivera
pimp.gif

the kid Williams looks good too

No Big East schools is my rule...I went to St. John's so I can't root for another team in conference...for some reason we ditched our football program in 2001 I believe

No Big East schools is my rule...I went to St. John's so I can't root for another team in conference...for some reason we ditched our football program in 2001 I believe

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by RoOk

Northwestern Wildcats. You already know!

Big 10 Team

Rising program (back-to-back bowl appearances)

Omnipresent underdog mentality

Exciting games are a staple of every season(see Auburn game last year)

Coach you can grow old with (Fitz is in his late 30s and will probably be here forever)

Chicago as a backdrop so if you go to a game you can be in the city in 30 minutes.

Players that are doing their homework.

You can watch every Saturday if you have the Big 10 Network.

Yea, they are not high-profile yet but they will be soon. I know this team is a perennial top-25 team making with our coach. He's had interest from places like Notre Dame but said no.

He's doing big things here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What did I say that was wrong though?

Oh and I'm sure you went to Syracuse for undergrad and Michigan for your MBA right? Oh wait... I forgot you're bandwagon fan and the S&T's pinata.
Tyrell Sutton 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Oh wait...I'm sorry. Your must be salty Michigan, whos 8-16 the past 2 seasons are still 199242489 years ahead of NorthWestern football. Sorry bro.

& actually I'm going into my 1st year of college though...so maybe i can achieve that?
laugh.gif

& maybe if you listen, I grew up in Syracuse (Hence being a fan by default) and loves Syracuse basketball & grew up a UM Football fan.

Explanation good enough for you? Go back to rooting for a team that will never be bigger than anything close to the Michigan's of today
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by RoOk

Northwestern Wildcats. You already know!

Big 10 Team

Rising program (back-to-back bowl appearances)

Omnipresent underdog mentality

Exciting games are a staple of every season(see Auburn game last year)

Coach you can grow old with (Fitz is in his late 30s and will probably be here forever)

Chicago as a backdrop so if you go to a game you can be in the city in 30 minutes.

Players that are doing their homework.

You can watch every Saturday if you have the Big 10 Network.

Yea, they are not high-profile yet but they will be soon. I know this team is a perennial top-25 team making with our coach. He's had interest from places like Notre Dame but said no.

He's doing big things here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What did I say that was wrong though?

Oh and I'm sure you went to Syracuse for undergrad and Michigan for your MBA right? Oh wait... I forgot you're bandwagon fan and the S&T's pinata.
Tyrell Sutton 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Oh wait...I'm sorry. Your must be salty Michigan, whos 8-16 the past 2 seasons are still 199242489 years ahead of NorthWestern football. Sorry bro.

& actually I'm going into my 1st year of college though...so maybe i can achieve that?
laugh.gif

& maybe if you listen, I grew up in Syracuse (Hence being a fan by default) and loves Syracuse basketball & grew up a UM Football fan.

Explanation good enough for you? Go back to rooting for a team that will never be bigger than anything close to the Michigan's of today
roll.gif

I think you can be a fan without rooting for a team, but if you don't have one, you'll probably find one you like and start rooting for them anyway. I'd say just watch some games, try some SEC, Big-12, Pac-10 games and then try to get into it.

I think you can be a fan without rooting for a team, but if you don't have one, you'll probably find one you like and start rooting for them anyway. I'd say just watch some games, try some SEC, Big-12, Pac-10 games and then try to get into it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

how bout u watch some games and choose ur own team to like ?

It's not like I was asking for people to make me like their team...I was asking for suggestions...the hell you so mad for
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

how bout u watch some games and choose ur own team to like ?

It's not like I was asking for people to make me like their team...I was asking for suggestions...the hell you so mad for
grin.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Fecta23

Oregon. Sick offense, Heisman contender Lamichael James and will be contending for Pac 10 titles for years to come.  Also we have a lot of games nationally televised on ESPN and ABC. 

When I started thinking of a team based on previous watching experience Oregon was the 1st team that popped into my team...care to school me some more on them

Nike's favorite team
Most uniform combinations in history
Consistently one of the best rushing offenses in the nation
With Costa and Thomas as our QB's, we have a passing game again
Nike
One of the best/loudest stadiums in the nation
With USC getting butt %%#+$% by the NCAA, Oregon has a chance to go back to the Rose Bowl immediately (dont believe that Masoli was the offense, he wasnt even the best quarterback)
It probably wont happen though because Oregon has a thing for disappointing the fans

Oregon. Sick offense, Heisman contender Lamichael James and will be contending for Pac 10 titles for years to come.  Also we have a lot of games nationally televised on ESPN and ABC. 

When I started thinking of a team based on previous watching experience Oregon was the 1st team that popped into my team...care to school me some more on them

Nike's favorite team
Nike
With USC getting butt %%#+$% by the NCAA, Oregon has a chance to go back to the Rose Bowl immediately (dont believe that Masoli was the offense, he wasnt even the best quarterback)
It probably wont happen though because Oregon has a thing for disappointing the fans

I would stick to following a team on the same coast, just so it's easier to watch their games and you'd probably get more coverage about them. How about UPenn?

I would stick to following a team on the same coast, just so it's easier to watch their games and you'd probably get more coverage about them. How about UPenn?

I started watching college football a lot more in the last couple years but don't really follow one specific team, just go through all the games that are on and got more into.

I started watching college football a lot more in the last couple years but don't really follow one specific team, just go through all the games that are on and got more into.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Nike's favorite team

Nike

Always, always the first #$*! mentioned...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Nike's favorite team

Nike

Always, always the first #$*! mentioned...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom