DJ
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

syracuse-paulus-footballjpg-8e3f2ec055c6fb45_large.jpg

Enough said
pimp.gif

We'll be back one day. We're in the middle of a rebuilding period and I see some improvement especially on the defensive side of the ball. Syracuse is New York's college team.
pimp.gif

You from Syracuse?

Akron gonna get them week 1...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

syracuse-paulus-footballjpg-8e3f2ec055c6fb45_large.jpg

Enough said
pimp.gif

We'll be back one day. We're in the middle of a rebuilding period and I see some improvement especially on the defensive side of the ball. Syracuse is New York's college team.
pimp.gif

You from Syracuse?

Akron gonna get them week 1...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

this is toooo funny...I go out for a bit and come back and it's like a bidding war...I feel like I'm on a reality show and I need to make a huge decision.

keep the info coming, this is awesome

nerd.gif

this is toooo funny...I go out for a bit and come back and it's like a bidding war...I feel like I'm on a reality show and I need to make a huge decision.

keep the info coming, this is awesome

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Northwestern Wildcats. You already know!

Big 10 Team

Rising program (back-to-back bowl appearances)

Omnipresent underdog mentality

Exciting games are a staple of every season(see Auburn game last year)

Coach you can grow old with (Fitz is in his late 30s and will probably be here forever)

Chicago as a backdrop so if you go to a game you can be in the city in 30 minutes.

Players that are doing their homework.

You can watch every Saturday if you have the Big 10 Network.

Yea, they are not high-profile yet but they will be soon. I know this team is a perennial top-25 team making with our coach. He's had interest from places like Notre Dame but said no.

He's doing big things here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What did I say that was wrong though?

Oh and I'm sure you went to Syracuse for undergrad and Michigan for your MBA right? Oh wait... I forgot you're bandwagon fan and the S&T's pinata.
Tyrell Sutton 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Oh wait...I'm sorry. Your must be salty Michigan, whos 8-16 the past 2 seasons are still 199242489 years ahead of NorthWestern football. Sorry bro.

& actually I'm going into my 1st year of college though...so maybe i can achieve that?
laugh.gif

& maybe if you listen, I grew up in Syracuse (Hence being a fan by default) and loves Syracuse basketball & grew up a UM Football fan.

Explanation good enough for you? Go back to rooting for a team that will never be bigger than anything close to the Michigan's of today
roll.gif

You grew up in Syracuse, I just read you are going to college in Atlanta... What's your affiliation to Michigan again? You grew up a Michigan football fan and a Syracuse basketball fan... how convenient for you!

Big 10 Team

Coach you can grow old with (Fitz is in his late 30s and will probably be here forever)

Chicago as a backdrop so if you go to a game you can be in the city in 30 minutes.

Yea, they are not high-profile yet but they will be soon. I know this team is a perennial top-25 team making with our coach. He's had interest from places like Notre Dame but said no.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh and I'm sure you went to Syracuse for undergrad and Michigan for your MBA right? Oh wait... I forgot you're bandwagon fan and the S&T's pinata.
Tyrell Sutton 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Oh wait...I'm sorry. Your must be salty Michigan, whos 8-16 the past 2 seasons are still 199242489 years ahead of NorthWestern football. Sorry bro.

& actually I'm going into my 1st year of college though...so maybe i can achieve that?
laugh.gif

& maybe if you listen, I grew up in Syracuse (Hence being a fan by default) and loves Syracuse basketball & grew up a UM Football fan.

Explanation good enough for you? Go back to rooting for a team that will never be bigger than anything close to the Michigan's of today
roll.gif

You grew up in Syracuse, I just read you are going to college in Atlanta... What's your affiliation to Michigan again? You grew up a Michigan football fan and a Syracuse basketball fan... how convenient for you!

Big 10 Team

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tyrell Sutton 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

No affiliation to Michigan. Just grew up a UM fan. Syracuse football has been bad 99% of the time I've been old enough to be a fan, but I still root for them. My boy brother, Mike Hart, went on to UM and ever since then I've really been a fan. No bandwagon @&!*

Big 10 Team

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tyrell Sutton 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

No affiliation to Michigan. Just grew up a UM fan. Syracuse football has been bad 99% of the time I've been old enough to be a fan, but I still root for them. My boy brother, Mike Hart, went on to UM and ever since then I've really been a fan. No bandwagon @&!*

^Then why are you talking down to me when you are a latch-on to the Michigan program? GTFOOH.

I didn't want to get into this but don't knock my college team with a team you have no affiliation with. I didn't come in here knocking other programs either.

^Then why are you talking down to me when you are a latch-on to the Michigan program? GTFOOH.

I didn't want to get into this but don't knock my college team with a team you have no affiliation with. I didn't come in here knocking other programs either.

Can't take jokes? In no way am i knocking Northwestern. It's a school I know I can't get into, but it was just a joke my dude. If someone said tOSU i would've done the same thing.

Edit: I see your a fan on UNC Ball team? Excuse this statement if you went there/have connections, but your basically a latch-on to their program. #Justsayin

Can't take jokes? In no way am i knocking Northwestern. It's a school I know I can't get into, but it was just a joke my dude. If someone said tOSU i would've done the same thing.

Edit: I see your a fan on UNC Ball team? Excuse this statement if you went there/have connections, but your basically a latch-on to their program. #Justsayin

"Your must be salty Michigan, whos 8-16 the past 2 seasons are still 199242489 years ahead of NorthWestern football. Sorry bro."
"Go back to rooting for a team that will never be bigger than anything close to the Michigan's of today "

Keep backtracking homie. Whatever though, I didn't start this crap but I sure am finishing it. Hope Venom found his team.

"Your must be salty Michigan, whos 8-16 the past 2 seasons are still 199242489 years ahead of NorthWestern football. Sorry bro."
"Go back to rooting for a team that will never be bigger than anything close to the Michigan's of today "

Keep backtracking homie. Whatever though, I didn't start this crap but I sure am finishing it. Hope Venom found his team.

Don't mind him G. He's not a real Michigan Man in my eyes.

Don't mind him G. He's not a real Michigan Man in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom