I'm 30 and I still surf NT.

YO!

I'm 29. Been here since I was... 18.

I've seen MANY come and go. Honestly, since the first day I experienced the internet (imagine that! I remember the day!!!) - I've used it mostly for something sneaker related. Al Bundy's Sneaker Page, Nike Domain, Nike Park, Jumpman St.,... Niketalk. I'm not stopping. The culture is what it is. I consider myself a local pioneer.

Socially, I'm not "settling down" too soon. I'm bout to hit the streets for a fresh turn out in a few hours. Hopefully something in 300 level courses somewhere who will allow me to flex my psuedo-intelligence; and consequently be impressed enough to let me have my way with her... in due time.

DF!!!

I'm 35, married with 2 kids, and I'm on here daily........I've been on here since 2002.

Cris.

30 checking in been on the site since late 99 all the way through undergrad and medschool and not going anywhere soon!

Just turned 28, don't feel like it though ...still get carded for alcohol, look 18-19 
laugh.gif
( not that it matters to me )

Im 29 years old. I discovered this site when I was like a Sophmore in college. Can't believe i've been on here for almost 10 years. I don't buyshoes like I used to but I still have a bunch of my DS shoes in my closet that I can't let go. I will eventually.

I have a good job, married, and looking into starting a fam soon. It's crazy how I have grown over the years with this site. Even as an "adult" I still visit the site I grew to love when I was in my younger days.

I'll be 24 April and been lurking from 2k1 and I'll probably be on this site till death or meth sell it.

sure it centers on sneakers, but it's a forum about anything and everything.

your age don't really mean anything given the context (unless you post about your first pubes appearing or whatever)

except for a handful of clowns on this site, it's fun and has a lot of good info to offer

I'm 29 and have been on here since I was 22. Haven't bought a pair of Nikes in years.

I'm over 30. The older I get the less I can relate to what's going on in the General and Music forums. But the Nike/Jordan and sports forums will always interest me.

Wow didn't know their were people on here in their late 20's/ in their 30's. But that's dope though. I hope NT is around when I get to that age. Check this site on the regular.

Originally Posted by i rock jordanz

Im 29 years old. I discovered this site when I was like a Sophmore in college. Can't believe i've been on here for almost 10 years. I don't buyshoes like I used to but I still have a bunch of my DS shoes in my closet that I can't let go. I will eventually.

I have a good job, married, and looking into starting a fam soon. It's crazy how I have grown over the years with this site. Even as an "adult" I still visit the site I grew to love when I was in my younger days.
Yep I havent bought a pair of J's in years but I still have prolly 50+ deadstock that I cant let go of even though I hardly ever wear J's anymore always dress shoes, loafers, boat shoes etc nowadays.

Also the Jordan forum used to be my go to forum for release dates etc but cant remember the last time I was in there. Now its all General or Sports.

NT 
pimp.gif

Made it a new years res to post more 
laugh.gif

Nt has that family atmosphere though, NT Vatos For Ever Ese!

Back
Top Bottom