- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I saw an EVO X in person for the first time a couple weeks ago. Before that, I've always thought it was ugly, but after seeing it in person, it was straight-up SEXY...
eek.gif

I was the same way. Street, think you need to adjust your door just a bit
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I saw an EVO X in person for the first time a couple weeks ago. Before that, I've always thought it was ugly, but after seeing it in person, it was straight-up SEXY...
eek.gif

I was the same way. Street, think you need to adjust your door just a bit
pimp.gif
Talking about the passenger side door on the hatch? If so yeah, I got some work to do on that still
laugh.gif
Gotta get a new hinge on the inside ofthe door for it.

Originally Posted by delaacruuz

i spy 3 s2ks in that :tongue:
Thats how breathe taking that white one in the front was.. didn't even look at the yellow one up top, and bearly see the front end of theother one
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

I remember when the second one was posted for sale on C4AG a few years back. He was asking around 15k for it if I remember right, which of course none of those broke !@# drifters had.
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure a shop bought it to make into a demo car.

c42te.jpg

Theeee sickest ae86 everrrrrrr
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Control Are

I remember when the second one was posted for sale on C4AG a few years back. He was asking around 15k for it if I remember right, which of course none of those broke !@# drifters had.
laugh.gif

c42te.jpg

smokin.gif
agreed, but those green stickers need to be taken off

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

laugh.gif

c42te.jpg

smokin.gif

Agreed. He was ODing on trying to match his Takata harnesses. There was even a green cage that went in after some point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

Control Are wrote:

JMaddness2345129 wrote:

I remember when the second one was posted for sale on C4AG a few years back. He was asking around 15k for it if I remember right, which of course none of
those broke !@# drifters had.
laugh.gif

c42te.jpg

smokin.gif

Agreed. He was ODing on trying to match his Takata harnesses. There was even a green cage that went in after some point
laugh.gif

lol i remember the green cage. he explained here on NT why he had the stickers on there. isnt he your uncle Control Are? or cousin or something. i havent seenthat car here in PR in a minute i guess he got kicked out of the garage here because the porsche isnt here either.

Back
Top Bottom