iOS 5 Update

this notification thing is pretty cool
i'm looking to switch over to an htc though, broke my 2nd iphone 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

WiFi-Sync is not working for me..

I have the latest version of iTunes, and when I synced my phone with iOS5.. I turned on the option: "Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi"

But when, I go to Settings > General > iTunes Wi-Fi Sync... "Sync Now" is greyed out, but once I connect it to my Mac, it allows me to select it. But once its disconnected from my Mac, I can't select it.

Questions:

1. Does my phone and mac, have to be on the same Wi-Fi network?

nerd.gif
answer 1. Yes

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

when i iMessage a ipad or ipod, the other person sees my phone number. is there anyway to change it so they can only see my apple ID?

I don't think so. You can call and have your number blocked but I doubt you can call someone and just have a name appear with no number. That actually would be dope.

anyone know how to activate the photo stream.....its saying my iphoto needs to be updated. but my mac is not allowing it to....is it because it was a bootleg??

A little late, but is there a list of all the changes of iOS 5 particularly the iPhone 4? I only noticed differences with the notifications of texts and missed calls, newstand, and reminders.

Ya'll might want to hold off on using PHOTO STREAM...

[h1]Warning: NSFW probably means not safe for Photo Stream[/h1]
Wednesday, Oct 12, 2011 by Georgia | http://47 Comments →

miley_cyrus_panties_bed.jpg

You’re out of town and your special someone is back home so you decide to secretly snap some racy pictures of yourself and sext them on over. Meanwhile they’re just finishing showing off the new iPad or Apple TV to mom and dad, the screen saver or slide show kicks in, and your private pics just start Photo Streaming by…

And they can’t be deleted. Not until they’re automatically removed from your iOS devices after 30 days or 1000 photos, so you’re logging out of everything for a month or taking 1000 pictures of the floor or something to flush the stream… because otherwise you’re stuck.

While iOS 5iCloud, and Photo Stream are awesome if you want to take a picture of your family at a party or your little ones during the game or some flowers or clothes you like or want to remember, that same “automagically everywhere

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by mcgrady2k7

I feel like my battery is dying faster. Maybe it's the Wi-Fi connection...

Check if your bluetooth is on...

Mines was after the update...

Good looks. My bluetooth was turned on as well. Hopefully that helps with the battery.

when i iMessage a ipad or ipod, the other person sees my phone number. is there anyway to change it so they can only see my apple ID?

yeah i don't like that someone on an ipod/ipad gets my number but all i have is their ID

im still able to download my cracked apps from the cloud if yall didnt know that can happen already....currently doing it on my 4s

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

yeah i don't like that someone on an ipod/ipad gets my number but all i have is their ID

If you guy's are already messaging them, what's wrong with them having your number?

I really hate how there is a seperate icon for watching movies. They should have just had it all under one icon like before. Just seems uncessary.

A few questions

~when I my iOS devices are synced over wifi my space available keeps going back and forth (iPad and touch)
~there are a few albums in my music section that don't have artwork on my iPad but yet they show up just fine on my touch and iTunes
~what's the big deal with iCloud I was under the impression that if I didnt have the songs on my iPod and I was in wifi I would be able to download them from the "cloud"

Arent we supposed to be able to run the camera from the app screen with this update?
Or is that only the 4s?
And what are some good news sources for newstand?

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Arent we supposed to be able to run the camera from the app screen with this update?
Or is that only the 4s?
And what are some good news sources for newstand?

if you mean the lock screen, just hit the home button twice..

Back
Top Bottom