Is androgynous clothing at Urban Outfitters what's hot now?

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

It's been this way at Urban Outfitters (and other stores) for the past 2-3 years.
This.

Even in Burberry ads:
Not as bad as Dior Homme, they've always been big on the super skinny dudes in their ads.

Enh
laugh.gif

smh.gif
The gay culture with another W. The stuff that is pushed on the youth today is ridiculous. There is no way my children get raised in a left household.
wow.... anyway UO doesnt only sell extra small stuff. But I dont get why people complain about this kind of stuff. Thats why trends and fashionare what they are, stop whining and roll with the punches.

yay for the option of androgyny. the hard line masculine/feminine dichotomy is too constricting. there is plenty of gray area. gender expression freedom is awin in my book.

if you don't like it don't wear it, but don't insist that what one wears can only be an expression of their gender.

p.s. i hate uo, too.

on the rare event I ordered a button up from there. It arrived tied in a giant knot. The shirt itself. in a knot. I untied and unraveled it it was so wrinkledit coiled up behind me. Sent it right back for a refund. Their newsletter is now forwarded from to my trash automatically since doesn't even hit my inbox.

It's been this way at Urban Outfitters (and other stores) for the past 2-3 years.
This.

Even in Burberry ads:

I want that blue coat
pimp.gif
. You know you dress like a chick,when your friends see a girl walking down the street and yell out your name by accident. But I like my sexually ambiguous dressing style and girls loveit
smokin.gif

same thing happened to me. my boy and his friend wanted to go in some clothing store in the mall. and i was like "hold up, hold up, why we goin in there,aint nothing but female clothes in there, dresses and skirts and %@@# ".

ol boy was like "naw man its some man clothes in here"

i aint see no xy chromosome %@@# in there.

and it was hot as camel @#^s in there .

indifferent.gif

EDIT
LuckyP90 wrote:

Originally Posted by RellNye

smh.gif
The gay culture with another W.
Why are you scowling and shaking your head like your at war with the homosexuals.

because he is.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

seriously i dont see any attractiveness in these style. It make a male look feminine in these wack !@@ clothes. It remind me of these dude at my school who hasshaggy hairstyle and wear skinny jeans and a xsmall sweater.
sick.gif
Good god please wake these kids up

This.

Even in Burberry ads:

I'm sorry but its hard to pick out the girls from the guys.

Real talk my dude, i'm glad you went into a full description of what you saw and meant, cuz i didn't even know what androgynous means.

Back
Top Bottom