Is this simpin or being a gentleman?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

(KSteezy) It is being a gentleman. Not seeing what the big deal is. Treat every girl like your mother/sister and a lot of you dudes would have more success. (/KSteezy)

MJ+-+AH.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it's crazy how ya'll can gleam so much info off of one photo...
laugh.gif

Check her stance though.

Look at the picture and imagine her saying "Yeah tie my shoes, 
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
" and tell me if it seems fitting.

578232_234860263296065_100003162793705_408343_945178492_n.jpg

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

(KSteezy) It is being a gentleman. Not seeing what the big deal is. Treat every girl like your mother/sister and a lot of you dudes would have more success. (/KSteezy)

MJ+-+AH.jpg

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I don't think she could tie them in that dress without exposure so that's prolly why he did it. Calm ya'll Falpha !!*%! down.

Chill man. You're talking to dudes who prefer their women in Hundreds tees and crusty !*+ 99 Jordan IVs. They know not what you speak
tumblr_m4ujltybmb1r57aczo1_400.gif

lol *!*

i would never tie a girl's shoe in the middle of an aisle in the supermarket.  it's a fire hazard.
in regards to the question, i believe he is tying her shoes because she's pregnant.  gentleman move.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif

Check her stance though.

thats what you want to see. i see her patiently waiting..... and when people patiently wait they occasionally fold their arms.

and i see her observing the progress of the favor.

honestly im usually anti-simp but i don't think this pic is a big deal. so what if you tie shoes for a lady. yall care too much about this fake alpha image real rap.

A picture is worth a thousand words lol.

Yall really take this simping thing way too far. I know there was a huge thread about holding your girls purse and so many people said they wouldnt hold it no matter what. Now Im not going to carry her purse around the whole day but if my fiance is going to try something on or needs me to hold it temporarily to handle something its really not a big deal

folks, it's quite simple.

if she asked, it's simping. if he's doing it on his own accord, it's being a gentleman.

/thread

Just that smug expression on her face kills it. I can see she might need them tied cuz of her dress but like someone else said she's makin him look like a peasent

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif

Check her stance though.

thats what you want to see. i see her patiently waiting..... and when people patiently wait they occasionally fold their arms.

and i see her observing the progress of the favor.

honestly im usually anti-simp but i don't think this pic is a big deal. so what if you tie shoes for a lady. yall care too much about this fake alpha image real rap.

And some of y'all are just suckas. It goes both ways.Edit: Team Katy Perry though. I rest my case.
laugh.gif

Yeah man yall are trippin. Her dress aint even short, she could def squat down and tie her shoes. She was testing dude, and he failed

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

For his sake, I hope he was just trying to find out what that thang smell like.
If that's the case, he should've done this:
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m4p4r9PQD51qefm89o1_r4_500.jpg
Like A Boss

Neither it’s just a dude tying some damn shoes.

I’ve done this several time for a girl i was with. Never made a big deal about it and I wasn’t simping.

It does look funny in that picture though.

Yall really take this simping thing way too far. I know there was a huge thread about holding your girls purse and so many people said they wouldnt hold it no matter what. Now Im not going to carry her purse around the whole day but if my fiance is going to try something on or needs me to hold it temporarily to handle something its really not a big

These dudes are silly.

Back
Top Bottom