its almost that time of the year vol taxes

how do you get yours

do you do them yourself or go to a tax preparer or a family member

or are you the type that doesnt wait for your w2's and just take your last check stub of the year

nerd.gif

Yo

I worked about 3 months with exempt I dont think im doing them this year..

I just graduated with degree in Accounting...but I'm doing mine online
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

explain that last part
on your last check stub it tells you everything you need to file your taxes out (gross income, fed withholding state withholding) some check stubs even come with the pre taxes on them and if you subtract that from the gross income you would be left with thenumber on your w2's

but just like many things this is illegal but stores still do it and you just bring in your w2's once you get them

this is also refered to as the "holiday loan"

I do my own.

Typically use the Firm's software.

Have a rough number in mind based on certain constants (ie - mortgage int is always the same, prop tax, etc).

Firm now uses an online payroll service so I can get my tax info on Jan 1 if I wanted to.

For those who can actually itemize deductions and want to do it themselves, its not hard...something like Turbo Tax is good enough.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

For those who can actually itemize deductions and want to do it themselves, its not hard...something like Turbo Tax is good enough.
yea thats the thing NONE of it is hard its all about copying wat you see from one place to another.

and as far as the schedule a most people dont understand the reason as to why you do it and not take the standarddeduction so you have everybody saying they want to do it but cant come up with the needed funds for it to even really matter

and unless you own a house it wont really matter........atleast thats the case with the people i deal with
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

explain that last part
on your last check stub it tells you everything you need to file your taxes out (gross income, fed withholding state withholding) some check stubs even come with the pre taxes on them and if you subtract that from the gross income you would be left with the number on your w2's

but just like many things this is illegal but stores still do it and you just bring in your w2's once you get them

this is also refered to as the "holiday loan"

ahhh okay i got it, thanks

My Dad does em.

I'm excited for this year because the last two years they took it all back from me from an old sales job I had, that took no taxes out.

Being you and dumb FTL.

I thought I was ballin'

Yo how long does it take until the gov't arrests you for not paying taxes and makes you pay it back?

direct deposit

this is another big thing if your going out to a place always ALWAYS sit up DD and pay your fees up front the bank fees be killin people on thelow and by the time they see it it be to later or some dont care cuz they getting a few stacks but im cheap i need all that
laugh.gif

Yo how long does it take until the gov't arrests you for not paying taxes and makes you pay it back?

idk but when you get out let us knw iight
laugh.gif

If you haven't filed taxes and fail to pay I think there's unlimited recourse by the gov't to get you.
If you've underpaid, depending on the amount + %, the penalties differ.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

direct deposit
this is another big thing if your going out to a place always ALWAYS sit up DD and pay your fees up front the bank fees be killin people on the low and by the time they see it it be to later or some dont care cuz they getting a few stacks but im cheap i need all that
laugh.gif

idk but when you get out let us knw iight
laugh.gif

if he doesn't make over 100K a year they're not.

Back
Top Bottom