Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Thread is hella lame now, might as well change the title to the top star thread.

Y’all just need to move it to the eBay thread:

ebay needs to do a better job of making those TS ONLY listings viewable and accessible by TS members only. That’s why the link was accidentally stumbled upon by a member that had no clue what TS is.

To me the funniest thing about this that has been lost with the rest of this nonsense is that the OG link was a listing for retail priced L&Fs with only stock photos, on EBay. And somebody was genuinely asking “is this too good to be true?”

Under any other circumstances posting that is a roastable offense. 99/100 times that’s a scam listing. That’s why everybody initially ignored the post to be polite

Was like an hour later when somebody else was like “That’s legit and I just bought 10 pairs” then all hell broke loose with people trying to get through for the next 4 hours (especially after dude cracked the check out code)

giphy.gif

I got banned from ebay back in 2013 and owed them $980.88. They ain get a cent and I've been back since 2015. New email and you're right back in there.

For the back story, I sold 3 pairs of foams. Buyer "claimed" they never showed up. So they open a case with ebay and ebay sides with the buyer, my account is then negative cause I already took the money out.

This was back before I was 18 so I used prepaid gift cards on my account. So they couldn't charge me if they wanted to.
that was before ebay asked for SSN and **** lmao. when they asked for SSN to secure my account(cant remember for what might be tax related or something) i said the hell with that

imagine if they had your SSN your credit score would have been ****ed

that was before ebay asked for SSN and **** lmao. when they asked for SSN to secure my account(cant remember for what might be tax related or something) i said the hell with that

imagine if they had your SSN your credit score would have been ****ed

That’s a fact 😂.

I was young but I wasn’t dumb. They had a fake name on file, no SSN, they weren’t get a dime from me.

If your order got canceled and you received email, but haven't gotten you refund. You have to file a dispute with your bank to get refund. Spoke with ebay representative and stated the only way to issue refund is to dispute charge to your bank. Also stated the order is cancelled

If your order got canceled and you received email, but haven't gotten you refund. You have to file a dispute with your bank to get refund. Spoke with ebay representative and stated the only way to issue refund is to dispute charge to your bank. Also stated the order is cancelled

That's hilarious. Really? Under what premise did they state this makes sense? Sure, fine, they canceled the bid. Why would they not reverse the funds?

They can't keep money because you never received the product and technically you can just you state that you clicked link, checkout as guess and system let you. Not your fault ebay system is trash lol However, my paypal one still looks good no cancellation email and lets me contact seller. On the otherhand, the one I purchase with my bank card I'm not allowed to contact seller or doesn't give me option as the other account I used with paypal

Back
Top Bottom