JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if they posted what spots are going to get these besides the citys. The Jumpman23.com website does not work on my lap top thanks for the help.

Attic in Buena Park & San Diego, just received their shipment, via blog www.attic2zoo.com/wordpress

2295272382_fb4196cff5.jpg

2295270998_f7be044900.jpg

2294476027_424918bce1.jpg

2294473989_3c380e2429.jpg

Those shoes are crazy beautiful. How anyone could not like them is beyond me. Kinda pricey, but beautiful none the less.

the sizing is killing it for a lot of people. I hope people who coped are able to fit the shirt and jeans. and i can't believe the resell price on theseulgy retro colorway. especially when og countdown packs are comming out, people are just wasting their money on these.

a) the price kills it
b) the sizing of the jeans kill it
c) they are just straight up ugly

plus.. what i said on the other levi's/JB post :

as much as everyone, including myself is hating on these, you know if you could get your hands on a pair to flip at some point they might be a goodinvestment.. i hate resellers but who doesn't love making money off the hypebeast? Jordan Brand doesn't so why should I?

I thought they said SAN JOSE CA. was going to get these ??? The stores listed are the only spots from LEVI's

Not that I would consider buying them but im a size 9 and get a XL shirt?

I've never worn XL in my life.

The sizing is laughable, shoes are horrible, package overpriced.

Just got my pair today and man I am hating the size of the jeans - anyone local to NYC who is willing to do a trade - I am looking for a size 38 in the jeans

what am i going to do with a size 38 or 40 jeans and a xxl shirt????

i wear a 34, maybe a 36, and a large shirt and i cant get either with a size 10, or even if i bought the bigger size 11.

i just wanted the shoes, and then after seeing pics, i kind of liked the jeans/shirt. but the sizing is going to keep me from buying this pack. do you have anyidea what kind of idiot id look like in xxl shirt and size 38 or 40 jeans?
laugh.gif
im 5 foot 9 and 170 lbs and dont like baggy clothes
happy.gif

bordeaux_7s@yahoo.com

If this is what is to be expected of jordan brand after 2008, i will have a whole lot of money to allocate other ways !

TOTAL BS
^^^^^^
Foot Size: 8 Jeans Size : 32×32 or 34×32 T-Shirt Size: L

Foot Size: 9 Jeans Size: 34×34 or 36×32 T-Shirt Size: XL

Foot Size: 10 Jeans Size: 36×34 or 38×32 or 40×32 T-Shirt Size: XXL

Foot Size: 11 Jeans Size: 38×32 or 40×34 T-Shirt Size: XXL

Foot Size: 12 Jeans Size: 38×34 or 40×32 T-Shirt Size: XXXL

Foot Size: 13 Jeans Size: 40×34 T-Shirt Size: XXXL

If anyone knows how I can get a 32 x32 and a large shirt with a size 9 let me know. Out of 5 guys that were going to get this pack I've talked to nobodycan get their right sizes out the door they are all trading. I still am screwed! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom