Jordan Retro 11 and 12 Countdown Pack Back on www.finishline.com

They'd be gone by now huh?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hdogg523

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^9th pack? thats dumb imo, but do you
i think he talking about the date they come in.
I cant believe i missed out AGAIN... whatever, thats 300+ left in my pocket
cool, thanks
If you already have a pack, dont trip, on the other hand if you dont have the older versions of these or the pack, I feel you. But that 300 might be neededlater

Funny how everyone thought the 11.12 pack would be so rare when it actually keeps popping up everywhere.

This is not a surprise at all. This happens in the DMV all the time.

This is why we still have packs on shelves now . Most of these come from Europe.

When you get your pair, check and see if they have a Nike european operations sticker on them.

I have got a few pairs of Jordans years after they drop like this.

Originally Posted by hdogg523

^9th pack? thats dumb imo, but do you
i think he talking about the date they come in.
I cant believe i missed out AGAIN... whatever, thats 300+ left in my pocket
cool, thanks
If you already have a pack, dont trip, on the other hand if you dont have the older versions of these or the pack, I feel you. But that 300 might be needed later
lol ya i ment the date

I ordered 2 packs at like 7:30 am eastern, and they haven't shipped yet, just checked on here and tried calling to see what was up, the lady couldn'ttell me anything. Sucks.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

This is not a surprise at all. This happens in the DMV all the time.

This is why we still have packs on shelves now . Most of these come from Europe.

When you get your pair, check and see if they have a Nike european operations sticker on them.

I have got a few pairs of Jordans years after they drop like this.
Yes this is true, the X/XIII pack I purchased from Eastbay on their restock had the Nike European operations sticker.

Originally Posted by bklynengus129

you have to be f**kin kiddin me....... i would've brought these then that DMP2

They restocked out of the blue bro no one knew I got the email at 8:35am copped right away cause I missed out when the first released.

I know how you feel.

Glad I got my pack the first time around, even though the quality on the 11s is ehh... The 12s on the other hand
smokin.gif

Good to see that so many were able to cop on the restock.

Yeah this happens a lot these days with overstock from europe coming to the U.S. ... I remember copping a pair of the all black leather 10's a couple yearsago from footlocker and the guy telling me that's what happened.

thats why I always have extra money if something comes up, it sucks to be strapped down when u really need that money right away

Mine were just delivered this morning and they look awesome. I totally missed out on them when they first came out, so everything worked out for me in the end.

people who got theirs do they have Nike European operations sticker, and have they been tried on?

remember seeing cardinal 7's at DTLR in PG Plaza (DC heads) about a year ago, musta been them euros

Back
Top Bottom