Jordan Tatum 1

Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing well. Does anyone tried playing these? I just want to know how's the side panels fair? Does it cause rubbing or anything that cause blisters? Tried watching some reviews in youtube no one seems to be mentioning these. So I assume its fine but I want to know some opinions here.

Played in them tonight.
Super light, great lockdown and I had no issues with digging.

One thing I gotta watch is I kept feeling the front zoom bag under my right foot. Like it’s zoom bag then the court. That’s how low to the ground these are.

8/10 on first wear, gonna play tomorrow and Sunday in them. Great for price so far

06451F43-77F5-4291-B618-C92F07DE9F9A.jpeg
17B2B239-2CFF-4101-A12E-CB580996BAC1.jpeg

Played in them tonight.
Super light, great lockdown and I had no issues with digging.

One thing I gotta watch is I kept feeling the front zoom bag under my right foot. Like it’s zoom bag then the court. That’s how low to the ground these are.

8/10 on first wear, gonna play tomorrow and Sunday in them. Great for price so far

06451F43-77F5-4291-B618-C92F07DE9F9A.jpeg
17B2B239-2CFF-4101-A12E-CB580996BAC1.jpeg
Thanks bro for your review. Your shots are dope. I definitely would cop for ball.

They're more comfortable than I thought they would be. They're a step up from the Luka as far as budget models. The formula 23 also feels softer and you can feel the zoom bag.

They're also a half size down. TTS causes space at the toe, but you don't really notice it with them on.

Well, the Zoos in my size are all sold out in Canada. That’s what I get for sleeping. SMH. Will not make the same mistake for the Barbershops and Pink Lemonades

I know it’s very early, I hope Jordan/Nike doesn’t screw up the Tatum 2…. Because they are really on, to something with this model

What shoe is he wearing in that Gatorlyte commercial? Jordan 36 Taco Jay maybe? I can't tell

Back
Top Bottom