Jordan team 2 retro 2015

I saw the white/black OG color at Foot Locker yesterday! So much better than the black/white/red.
wait which ones? these??

I hope so
pimp.gif

Anyone ball in the 2015 models? How are they in performance? And do these really have a forefoot and heel zoom air cushioning system?

Still no reviews out there?  I would have thought there would be some by now.

Anybody have any comments on fit?  I read somewhere they run big.

I would say TTS. I have the cals and the gym red's and quality is decent, nothing superb. Ankle padding isn't as plush as the og.

Thank you.  I'm hyped for these, but it makes me wonder if the performance is worth even the discounted prices considering the other options out there.

Thank you.  I'm hyped for these, but it makes me wonder if the performance is worth even the discounted prices considering the other options out there.
you are better off buying new stuff instead of retros if you want to use them for basketball. not that you can't play in retros, but the new stuff are 100x better.

Soon as they hit 99 bucks i picked em up. Solid joints, only da 1st colorway tho

Last edited:

Real heel and forefoot zoom. I tried them on in store. Waiting for the price drop to get to play in

oh snap. I was kinda feeling those except it looked like they had a silver side panel on footlocker's website. Good to see that they don't. Did you happen to see the other pair with the gum/linen looking bottom? If so, was the side panel the same as these? I hope they made the tongue more white and took away the silver side panel like they did these. I don't really like the logo though so I hope they fixed that as well. edit: if the gs pair is any indication looks like they did polish that colorway up as well. both will be had in due time
pimp.gif

this is what they look like on footlocker's site

Last edited:

oh snap. I was kinda feeling those except it looked like they had a silver side panel on footlocker's website. Good to see that they don't. Did you happen to see the other pair with the gum/linen looking bottom? If so, was the side panel the same as these? I hope they made the tongue more white and took away the silver side panel like they did these. I don't really like the logo though so I hope they fixed that as well. edit: if the gs pair is any indication looks like they did polish that colorway up as well. both will be had in due time
pimp.gif

this is what they look like on footlocker's site
I was thinking the exact same thing about the silver on the side so I went to check them out and they're both just full white leather on the whole upper, white tongue as well. The white/gums quality was kind of sus on the pair on display but honestly the quality on the white/blues reminds me of the leather on the alternate 89's if you have those, quality is very good!

I was thinking the exact same thing about the silver on the side so I went to check them out and they're both just full white leather on the whole upper, white tongue as well. The white/gums quality was kind of sus on the pair on display but honestly the quality on the white/blues reminds me of the leather on the alternate 89's if you have those, quality is very good!
excellent. Did the gum pair have a white sock liner and multicolor logo like the gs pair? I have a feeling both will hit the $75 or less mark eventually *birdman hand rub*. Thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom