Jordan team 2 retro 2015

pimp.gif
 thanks for the pic.

Hello NTers.  I hope everyone is ready for the weekend.  Just wanted to let you guys know we have a pretty good sale going on for the Jordan Jumpman Team II in several different colorways.  Don't forget to sign up for an account on DTLR.com and you will receive a free shipping coupon code for your very first order.  You'll also receive another coupon code after you make your first purchase.  That one will be for 25% off apparel.  I hope this helps.  

Jordan Jumpman Team II (On Sale in Multiple Colorways)

Just picked up the all Black colorway for $88 Shipped from Eastbay. I tried the White/Black in store and they fit my wide feet great but the $140 price was too much for me... a little more and I can get one of the main shoes! I've had my eye on an all black shoe, but one that wasn't boring. I tried making NikeiD designs... no luck. This on the other hand can blend with anything yet is still a very nice looking shoe by itself. Love the Shield against the black, can't wait!

A lot of the colors on high clearance. Use code IPEB6C3X by Wednesday night for 20% off $99.

Last edited:
Finally picked a pair of these up again after having bought shortly after release and then returned them. Got them as part of the FNL shenanigans. Worked out to be about $30.

Really an underrated shoe.

Swapped in some red/black JB rope laces I've had forever but had never used. Look clean imo.
View media item 2326855
Really wish they would bless us with the Team F.B.I.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom