Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

why do i have a feeling NDC has something up there sleeves for bots and EL users

Maybe because u don't have a bot or early link and hoping for any advantage to get a pair........

I doubt any major overhaul of the site will happen.

Last edited:
I need to get a new phone, my droid 4 wasn't cutting it with these releases 
laugh.gif
 waiting on that s5 so i can switch my bot on there 
nerd.gif

I dont think Nike has anything up their sleeves. They had a worker who made an error and it is still going to be hell to cop and probably sell out in 5 minutes or less.

Got a new faster computer, last see if it works. Lol boys are going going to be up in NTat 5AM seeing if the magic link will pop up again. :lol:

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-6-retro-shoe/pid-1483129/pgid-1511201?cp=usns_twit_022114_jordan_retro6infrared23&cp=usns_aff_080113_je6NUbpObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-a8fNnGKAzXBfPybcdnvSwA

that link is not 100% guaranteed but its worth a try. Im sticking with Optimus Prime on this one. 
wink.gif

Bout to go to bed turned off my laptop letting it clear its mind before that mess tomorro. GL to all see y'all at 8

There is no early link. People claiming to have one for sale are scamming.

The old link will not work.

Last edited:
Too much negativity in here for me :lol:

GL everybody though

To those of you purely copping to resell - cant hate, get yours

To those planning to just hold a pair in their cart and release for fun - GFY :smh:

Too much negativity in here for me
laugh.gif

GL everybody though

To those of you purely copping to resell - cant hate, get yours

To those planning to just hold a pair in their cart and release for fun - GFY
mean.gif
Kinda wanna cop and use these as trade bait or resell 

Doing the same... Either for bred 11s or just to recover from buying a crap ton of sneakers lately lol
BRED 11??!?!!?!?  Bred Mother Fing 11??!?!?!!?!   u serious son...them things dropped how many times son...cmonnn sonnnnnnnn

I think I'm prepared for tomorrow now. Good night everyone and good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to check in after the release to see how everyone fared.

BRED 11??!?!!?!?  Bred Mother Fing 11??!?!?!!?!   u serious son...them things dropped how many times son...cmonnn sonnnnnnnn

Haha my bad! Lol I missed out of the last restock. And in all honesty my shoe game was weak back then (money wise)...

I've been lucky with most releases including the Tiffany fiasco. But the only other time I messed with a TLO was the db5 and that was a disaster lol

Wish I knew now if I would be successful getting them on NDC before tomorrow smh.

Last edited:
Well I hope the J Gods R on my side and all those who want for wearing, or collecting purposes not re-sell. Hopefully I get 2 pair not both for me Im not greedy like most. 

Im trying to get 1 pair of sz 11.5 for my 15 yr old boy who has struck out here on NDC ever since the KB Prelude 1-8, I was 0-9 counting the KB 9 MP. 

Need 1 pair for me sz 10.5 . I've been on this Dang computer since Saturday expecting NDC 2 drop them like the Yeezy 2 red. GL 2 all that deserve it and not

those who R greedy and dont give to the needy. 

Well I hope the J Gods R on my side and all those who want for wearing, or collecting purposes not re-sell. Hopefully I get 2 pair not both for me Im not greedy like most. 
Im trying to get 1 pair of sz 11.5 for my 15 yr old boy who has struck out here on NDC ever since the KB Prelude 1-8, I was 0-9 counting the KB 9 MP. 
Need 1 pair for me sz 10.5 . I've been on this Dang computer since Saturday expecting NDC 2 drop them like the Yeezy 2 red. GL 2 all that deserve it and not
those who R greedy and dont give to the needy. 
You really should walk around every couple of hours, eat and drink. It's dangerous for your health and well being. It may cause starvation and circulatory issues.

Back
Top Bottom