Just here posting a classic... vol. NT

I remember one month there was a trend of people making teams

Joker Gang, X-Men, and pretty much everything

I think the mods put a stop to it :lol:

Yeah, man. They ain't want us to flourish.

Team Otaku
Team Autobots
Team Late Night

*tap tap pull*

We still outchea

Tap tap pull! It's crazy how no one even mentions that anymore smh.
I think our conflict with ISS also brought the community together. Felt more like a family with a common enemy :lol:

Someone grave dig the kingcrux beef thread he had with another NT'er about a Filipina chick he was seeing or was engaged to.

I remember him posting a pic of the girl.

Last edited:
This thread makes me feel like I been here to long..I even gave it up for a year or so..but it keeps callin me...:rofl: Don't think I seen a OG reference yet I don't remember

You all remember when they banned Team You Not Smashing? :rofl:

"You're more like a big brother" :lol:

I remember when Henzo battled that one dude

Dover mint pincher

Cragmatic refusing to drive up to that sign, then another NTer came through and actually did it and took a picture :lol:

When that one scammer got exposed, and everybody started roasting his pops :rofl:

The Ninjahood room roast :lol:

The Rebecca Black Friday thread

That whole fiasco with that bodybuilding dude and his "wife" Ms Campbell or something like that

Music Forum PYP

Rockdeep's ventures of scumbaggery

White Kobe

NTer was talking reckless about Josh Childress in S&T, and Childress replied :lol:

Kanye at the VMAS

N-T-K-L :nerd:

And my NTWT heads@PLVN @BigEgo24 @CelticsPride34 @casekicks @Peep Game @jcmojica24will remember this, but when Jon Jones went at 4wrestling's neck on IG :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Sign? Are you talking about the thread where they saw a sign and secret road that led to a militia or some sort of military base thing? I think a Nter actually went and took a pic of said sign. Said something to the the effect that they'd use deadly force against any trespassers.

Sign? Are you talking about the thread where they saw a sign and secret road that led to a militia or some sort of military base thing? I think a Nter actually went and took a pic of said sign. Said something to the the effect that they'd use deadly force against any trespassers.

Yup that was it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom