Just here posting a classic... vol. NT

Repped. This thread had my ribs hurting when I first read it.
roll.gif
Good lord that thread was hilarious! 
roll.gif

Djaward posting all those attactive, rich looking but inverted *** having broads in exchange for votes in a contest

Coreyturner story. You just play it out in your head while reading it and it doesnt get more disrespectful

The Dominican brother and sister thread do you dance with your sister like this

Hazeleyedhoney always hating on every female ever posted saying her *** and **** were fake then Iirc Diego said she got a hd flatscreen booty

Steroids dude and that "Frailsian" having beef and dude messaging his girl and getting some play

Anytime Monstar posted culminating with him getting the paws put on him by JS34 at a party

Neek being 10years ahead of even Europe on the skinny jeans trend rocking girl jeans

National Truckers streams were too hilarious. Rosa Acosta and her
Whatever happened during Fouseys NT fallout? Dude is all over YouTube now.

Oh, u know, he got too famous and NT turned against him as usual, happened to everybody Wale, Ben Baller, etc.

Whatever happened during Fouseys NT fallout? Dude is all over YouTube now.
I've seen you here for a while @Crazy EBW for a while so I don't know how far back I should go back in his story from the last time you saw him. whatever here it goes

years ago after promoting himself  here (naturally with mixed results on the lovely NT) and had some good vids he made "goodbye" thread saying "hey guys I'm starting to become famous, people will find me and look me up and do detective work. I've said and done a lot of things here so to keep my name safe Ima delete this account, leave NT and if I come back I'll just be lurking. peace"

dude comes back like an year later under his youtube name and rarely posts. last I saw him was in the confessions thread earlier this year.

as for his famous level... I've met him before and he was chill. this was when he lived in the Bay still. about a year later he drops NT. starts becoming really famous. Moves to LA. popularity rises exponentially. then comes back to NT. 

and here we are

I remember when Dom and real had went at and I forgot which one did it but went to a cemetery and made a fake grave site over somebodys grave :smh:

Last edited:
Wasnt there a hollywood dude on here or somethin like that, but nt ran him off cuz they were hatin on him too much?

So dom kennady was really active like that on NT??

Last edited:
and for the record, NT doesn't run people off because they become successful - NT generally had a low tolerance for BS and fakery. at least this was true before people from iss migrated over. nowadays we have this disturbing trend where you are not allowed to disparage someone who makes more money than you do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom