Leaving without saying Goodbye

After reading the second part of OP's story I am absolutely convinced that if our President Emeritus had a son he would look just like him. I can't express da pride I felt reading his story and he handled things very well but I don't expect anything less from him. He rose to the occasion and made us proud.

I will also say that he has the best friend any of us could hope to have. She was trying to pressure test OP's conservative values and he passed with flying colors. She wanted us all to know that there are no handouts, free drinks or freebies in REAL AMERICA. She didn't vote for sleepy 😴 Joseph and neither did OP. If OP were a lesser conservative he'd be crying in his Vegetable "Veg" wrap hoping his friend would call him to baby him but HE STOOD UP AT ATTENTION WHEN ACCEPTING DA UBER RIDE and I couldn't be more proud. LFG

Maybe she kept putting barriers down because OP left skidmarks on her linens during their ****old escapades.

I'd feel disrespected too.
:lol: :lol: why this made me think of this and Cam saying "you know the shorty **** stain on your block" 1:04 mark

Reminds me of one of the most ridiculous weekends I’ve ever experienced. Took my fiancé down to meet my friend and her husband. We stayed with them. Now I’ll preface this by saying I had lived with them for a few months for some clinical rotations when I was finishing up school and had also lived with my friend in college so I didn’t think much of it. The short version of this is apparently my friends husband was secretly drinking, alcoholic type stuff. He drove us drunk and passed out at the dinner table at a fine dining establishment. Never been so disturbed in my life. Had to book a hotel immediately. Felt really bad about the situation and it was even more uncomfortable when we had to pack up our stuff and leave.

I haven’t gone anywhere without my own room since. It was embarrassing all around and I never want to repeat a situation like that. Happy to report my friend and her husband worked it out through counseling etc and he’s no longer drinking. You just never know what type of foolishness may come up so it’s always better to have your own space on deck in case you need to dip.

I think ole boy was suppose to be the weekend kuck but him and the husband were hitting it off ( Husband insistent on getting drunk, high and watching Agassi vs Sampras tennis highlights together) Tia was livid that there was going to be no left for cleanup duty and her husband was going to get the pipe instead, so she sabotages the homies cleaniness. Think about it, if you degrade his dirty bunghole repeatedly, the husband backs off 💡OP realizes he’s not going to cheeks from either party and dips off in the twilight of the morning without Charlie Murphying the couch like a real one would do after a weekend of straight disrespect.

Last edited:
I think the wife was in the wrong the whole time. It's crazy she's the friend and invited you to only start acting this way after. If it was the husband who was your friend and the wife was acting like this, it would make more sense

Now idk whether you should have done the Irish exit

I think the wife was in the wrong the whole time. It's crazy she's the friend and invited you to only start acting this way after. If it was the husband who was your friend and the wife was acting like this, it would make more sense

Now idk whether you should have done the Irish exit

She was prob just being courteous inviting him to stay in the first place. I’ve done that to be polite but in my head I’m thinking “this mfer bet not roll up. Nobody got time to play house guest.”

Then dude actually pulls up so from the get go she’s already like
3B57DC64-5587-4A4F-8FCC-1E39FF05BF84.gif

Now she’s just looking for any reason to NOT invite dude back. He’s not clean. He drank all the liquor. He left without saying bye. He did this or that or that. Such a weird story though :lol: I have so many more questions but it’s pointless. I think me and OP have far different upbringings and views on what is a normal friend dynamic. I guess the moral is just be kind to one another, you don’t know what someone has been through in life or how they were raised/taught.

She was prob just being courteous inviting him to stay in the first place. I’ve done that to be polite but in my head I’m thinking “this mfer bet not roll up. Nobody got time to play house guest.”

Then dude actually pulls up so from the get go she’s already like
3B57DC64-5587-4A4F-8FCC-1E39FF05BF84.gif

Now she’s just looking for any reason to NOT invite dude back. He’s not clean. He drank all the liquor. He left without saying bye. He did this or that or that. Such a weird story though :lol: I have so many more questions but it’s pointless. I think me and OP have far different upbringings and views on what is a normal friend dynamic. I guess the moral is just be kind to one another, you don’t know what someone has been through in life or how they were raised/taught.

Thats what i dont understand. Why would you invite someone to your house "just to be polite" hoping they say no?

Thats what i dont understand. Why would you invite someone to your house "just to be polite" hoping they say no?

People often wanna appear to be good people, but aren’t always “real ones” when it comes time. Like people always saying “ANYTIME you need me, just give me a call, im always here, you know where to find me.” And the second you actually need something it’s crickets. Like putting stuff off until tomorrow, then tomorrow comes and you still wanna procrastinate.

I had no intention of visiting them but my friend kept asking me when are you going to visit us in Myrtle Beach? So I was under the impression they wanted me to visit... I even confirmed the dates that I would be able to go...they wanted me to go last summer but they wanted me to go when I was busy so I passed

Let’s say out, and having a good time with some friends you ain’t seen in a while, that live out of town or whatever. As y’all are parting ways, you say something to the effect of, “anytime you’re in the area, holla at me”. Or, you have a housewarming party at your crib. Invite people over. Have a good time. And you off handly tell a friend to pull up again if they’re in the area, and need a place to rest their head or something.

9/10, most people don’t follow through with that. Some do. But I can see that happening. It’s never formal like you think. But people invite people to stuff all the time with offhand remarks :lol:

OP might’ve taken the lady up on it, when she probably wasn’t ready or in the mood to host. That’s a posibility.

People often wanna appear to be good people, but aren’t always “real ones” when it comes time. Like people always saying “ANYTIME you need me, just give me a call, im always here, you know where to find me.” And the second you actually need something it’s crickets. Like putting stuff off until tomorrow, then tomorrow comes and you still wanna procrastinate.

This too.

Let’s say out, and having a good time with some friends you ain’t seen in a while, that live out of town or whatever. As y’all are parting ways, you say something to the effect of, “anytime you’re in the area, holla at me”. Or, you have a housewarming party at your crib. Invite people over. Have a good time. And you off handly tell a friend to pull up again if they’re in the area, and need a place to rest their head or something.

9/10, most people don’t follow through with that. Some do. But I can see that happening. It’s never formal like you think. But people invite people to stuff all the time with offhand remarks :lol:

OP might’ve taken the lady up on it, when she probably wasn’t ready or in the mood to host. That’s a posibility.
Stuff like this is weird to me. Or am I just the crazy one for not making insincere, off-handed offers that I have no intention of following through with?

If the wife “wasn’t in the mood to host” the onus is on her to cancel. Can’t be mad that someone followed through on the offer YOU made to them.

Stuff like this is weird to me. Or am I just the crazy one for not making insincere, off-handed offers that I have no intention of following through with?

If the wife “wasn’t in the mood to host” the onus is on her to cancel. Can’t be mad that someone followed through on the offer YOU made to them.

Ppl do this often. Especially when drinking/partying :lol:

OP happened to be in the area, and hit his “friend” up to come kick it for a few days. Who knows what she had going on. She might’ve not wanted people over that weekend, and he happened to call.

But yep. If you never sent the invite, it wouldn’t be a problem. Ppl be fake as hell tho :lol:. And some ppl also don’t know how to discern “just talk” type ****.

exactly... my friend asked me a few times so she wasn't just asking me to come by just to be nice....and every time I said no... but the last time she asked I was like ok I'll visit it would be nice to get out of NJ for once and I haven't been to south carolina before... this was planned a few months ago so she could of easily told me nah something came up...I just feel she was overly protective of her house since it's brand new... I went to her old house in NJ a bunch of times and she wasn't like this...

Ppl do this often. Especially when drinking/partying :lol:

OP happened to be in the area, and hit his “friend” up to come kick it for a few days. Who knows what she had going on. She might’ve not wanted people over that weekend, and he happened to call.

But yep. If you never sent the invite, it wouldn’t be a problem. Ppl be fake as hell tho :lol:. And some ppl also don’t know how to discern “just talk” type ****.
From reading the initial post, it doesn't seem like that's how it went down. It sounds like this was a planned trip for the purpose of hanging out with them and that they knew he was coming.

I'm not gonna place the bulk of the blame on the person who couldn't discern the insincere offer from a sincere one. As you said, if they never sent the invite it would have never been a problem. How hard is it to keep it to "nice catching up with you. I'll see you around" if you wanna maintain boundaries?

Maybe this is why I have like 4 friends. :lol:

I think ole boy was suppose to be the weekend kuck but him and the husband were hitting it off ( Husband insistent on getting drunk, high and watching Agassi vs Sampras tennis highlights together) Tia was livid that there was going to be no left for cleanup duty and her husband was going to get the pipe instead, so she sabotages the homies cleaniness. Think about it, if you degrade his dirty bunghole repeatedly, the husband backs off 💡OP realizes he’s not going to cheeks from either party and dips off in the twilight of the morning without Charlie Murphying the couch like a real one would do after a weekend of straight disrespect.
full

What in the world is going on in this thread right now :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom