Magic VS Boston: VOL KG is %$%+@ made

Anyone got a pic of Sheed rockin those Forces with the green swoosh and the gum bottom?? I don't even like AF1s like that and those were so FRESH.

Big win today, Perkins did an amazing job shutting down dwight. Rondo and ray carried the offense. Will see how they rotate baby back into the game as theseason progresses. He looked rusty out there.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Big win today, Perkins did an amazing job shutting down dwight. Rondo and ray carried the offense. Will see how they rotate baby back into the game as the season progresses. He looked rusty out there.
laugh.gif
dude, i was telling someone during the game that big baby is an idiot for breaking his hand fighting and he'll be out for a while, then ilook up and he's in the game. was this his first game back?

i thought ray and rondo really picked up pp's absence out there. was very scared about kg's fall towards the end.

VC was the only one that really showed up for the Magic... How can people be down on him in this game when he is driving so much and carrying the Magicoffense? The Magic basically lost the game because Vince was in foul trouble in the second quarter and the Magic couldn't get a bucket without him...

VC was taking off balance threes and fade aways with Scalabrine defending him in the first half
laugh.gif

He did a very good job attacking the basket in the second half though.

I've said it since Day 1. Kendrick Perkins is the best Defender of Dwight Howard in the League. Also, has better back-to-basket moves.

Back
Top Bottom