Man creates spreadsheet for every time wife denies him sex

Son should've took the Jamie Lannister approach.

"I feel sweaty and gross"

"I don't care"

"I'm too tired"

"I don't care"

"I'm watching my show"

"I don't care"

"I'm still tender from last time"

" I don't care"

"I... I... mmmmmmmmm"

There is a good chance she's cheating.......so he did good in setting up that chart. Now he'll know what days to spend time with his side chick 
pimp.gif

Feel bad for all yall who think your sex life with your wife isn't going to resemble that spreadsheet after a few years :lol:

lol I know what I want and when I want it I better get it.

What about shorty that invited you to her wedding that you were smashing 10 months ago, per your posts in TAY?

I ain't mad at ya! P.S. You should go to that wedding.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Feel bad for all yall who think your sex life with your wife isn't going to resemble that spreadsheet after a few years :lol:

Yup, just met this broad the other day at the office who's going through a divorce (she's gotta be late 20's). And she's damn fine in the face and stacked in the body. Asked her why gettin the divorce (claims she got married too young and wants more out of life :nerd: ) but then when I asked her she gettin smashed twice daily by her husband, cuz Lord knows I would have :lol: ? She looked at me like :stoneface: saying marriages simply don't work like that.

FX just dropped a new show called married..the spreadsheet seems like the main character of that show did it

i can barely go a few days with out getting some from my gf if she went weeks whew id have 2 dead her

Too much energy wasted on the spreadsheet and this chick.

She got time for the gym but not for her husband?  smh 

Last edited:
Yup, just met this broad the other day at the office who's going through a divorce (she's gotta be late 20's). And she's damn fine in the face and stacked in the body. Asked her why gettin the divorce (claims she got married too young and wants more out of life :nerd: ) but then when I asked her she gettin smashed twice daily by her husband, cuz Lord knows I would have :lol: ? She looked at me like :stoneface: saying marriages simply don't work like that.

Ya must be really cool for you to feel you can ask her if "she's getting smashed twice daily"

girls are dumb af, but dudes who marry girls who dont give it up or arent down whenever are even dumber

dudes already want to cheat, why give us a legit *** reason? unless you want us to

i fully co sign dude breaking his vows and partaking in adulterous acts

Zreanesh.jpg

He's going to get it from someone else.
they both seem like tards, shes whack for dishing out every excuse under the sun, hes even lamer for not takin it and makin this stupid *** spreadsheet

dude probably thinks it was a smart idea too, smh

matter fact im callin troll, who only tries to **** their wife one time throughout the day? he tried everyday once they got in bed and thats it?

I've been married for 13 years and I can honestly say I've never experienced a drought like that. Ever. There is no excuse. No kids?!?! You're supposed to be living it up, having sex on staircases and playing hide the fruit loops. If she's hitting him with this now, he will be in Siberia when they have kids. All marriages aren't like this my friends. I stalk my wife on the regular. :evil:

Ya must be really cool for you to feel you can ask her if "she's getting smashed twice daily"

:lol: not really, it was the second time I spoke to her in my life. I'm good at reading people though, and felt she was chilled enough to throw out a comment like that to her.
She took it as a compliment and smiled.

too real this thread ... |I

Sex doesnt seem as important to her as it does to him ... 80-90% of marriages/relationships since the dawn of time.

It is what it is ...

Wait a min, dudes in here saying "she better give it to me whether she's in the mood or not"

Y'all sick in the head man :lol:

Maybe I'm naive but I thought a man would know his girls sexual tendencies before he marries her.

Your spreadsheet must have multiple tabs
:lol:

The wife is wrong. No matter what she is going through, she has a responsibility to fulfill the needs of her husband. She does have the right to say No if she's tired, stressed, or sick, but what the spreadsheet reflects is just wrong.

The communication falls on her. The husband doesn't know whether her entire career depends on her business trip that she's been preparing a month for, if she's been molested as a child and may need therapy, or if she thinks she's contacted a yeast infection from heavy moisture and sweating from her new workout routine, or if she's cheating and wants to file for divorce. The husband doesn't know, he just knows he's being turned down night after night for sex by his own wife. It's her responsibility to communicate this to him.

The husband is also wrong. The spreadsheet was a great communication tool, but sending it to her work email attached to a hateful message was immature. Also, not also answering the phone while she is away...childish.

They both need to do better. Once she gets past the stress of her business trip, they may be able to work through this thing and have a successful marriage, or a successful divorce.

I've been married for 8 years, and been with my wife for 13 years total. You would be surprised what toll stress, a death in the family, or a sick child will take on a married couples' sex life. We have always made sure that we leave one another satisfied sexual and emotionally through all of life's challenges. We've never had it as bad as this couple, but sometimes sex droughts can't be avoided in a marriage.

Last edited:
This is why I always make sure I clean on a regular basis and I get in the kitchen and chef it up half the time. No chick will ever use the "I cook and clean" excuse around me and get a pass.

She either isn't attracted to him or has put on A LOT of weight and feels ugly. One can be fixed the other probably can't.

Back
Top Bottom