Man creates spreadsheet for every time wife denies him sex

I know he didn't talk to her because of her response. The spreadsheet caught her by surprise, that much is obvious. That tells me they've never spoken about it.

"If she didnt wanna have sex she still should of had sex. Sex is apart of marriage and doing things you dont wanna do is apart of marriage to."

That has to be the dumbest thing I've heard. You SHOULD want to have to sex in marriage, but you shouldn't HAVE to have sex every time you don't feel like it. She's not his sex slave, and is entitled to NOT want to have sex every single time he asks. You make it sound like having sex is a burden, if sex becomes a burden, then there are bigger problems in your marriage than sex.

Not having a sex life is a symptom of a bigger problem in their marriage.

listening to a girl blab about something you have no interest in. Going to a stupid book club. Going over in laws house ect these are the things I was talking about. I worded it wrong my bad and yes when I want some () she better give it to me whether she in the mood or not. Thats the problem with chicks they say no no no no then get mad when you cheat on them.

The spreadsheet caught her by surprise because she didn't think he was keeping track of the times she said no. You keep assuming they haven't talked about it.

I know he didn't talk to her because of her response. The spreadsheet caught her by surprise, that much is obvious. That tells me they've never spoken about it.

"If she didnt wanna have sex she still should of had sex. Sex is apart of marriage and doing things you dont wanna do is apart of marriage to."

That has to be the dumbest thing I've heard. You SHOULD want to have to sex in marriage, but you shouldn't HAVE to have sex every time you don't feel like it. She's not his sex slave, and is entitled to NOT want to have sex every single time he asks. You make it sound like having sex is a burden, if sex becomes a burden, then there are bigger problems in your marriage than sex.

Not having a sex life is a symptom of a bigger problem in their marriage.

listening to a girl blab about something you have no interest in. Going to a stupid book club. Going over in laws house ect these are the things I was talking about. I worded it wrong my bad and yes when I want some () she better give it to me whether she in the mood or not. Thats the problem with chicks they say no no no no then get mad when you cheat on them.

I foresee a lot of failed relationships (marriages) in your future.

The spreadsheet caught her by surprise because she didn't think he was keeping track of the times she said no. You keep assuming they haven't talked about it.

And you're assuming they have, yet the evidence points to them not having talked about this before. If he had properly conveyed his dissatisfaction with their sex life, she wouldn't be asking what she did wrong.

It's safe for me to assume they haven't spoken about this before based on the evidence we've been presented.

I foresee a lot of failed relationships (marriages) in your future.

been with my girl for 6 years next month try again

What I said still applies. Don't expect your girl to cater to your every sexual need on demand for the rest of your lives together. If you truly mean what you say, I do hope you leave her when she does, for the sake of both of you.

Last edited:
What I said still applies. Don't expect your girl to cater to your every sexual need on demand for the rest of your lives together. If you truly mean what you say, I do hope you leave her when she does, for the sake of both of you.

lol I know what I want and when I want it I better get it. Plus her "sex drive" is way higher than mines so I dont have to worry about her saying no at all. Why settle with fapping when she says no when I can mood my girl to know when I say lay down she know whats up and loves it. Meh

lol I know what I want and when I want it I better get it. Plus her "sex drive" is way higher than mines so I dont have to worry about her saying no at all. Why settle with fapping when she says no when I can mood my girl to know when I say lay down she know whats up and loves it. Meh

So the part when you said girls get mad when guys cheat on them for not giving them sex did or didn't apply to you?

Niketalker23 is the last person to give someone advice....dude worked full time for years with part time status and no benefits....then came on here complaining when they disposed his ***

Like there was suppose to be loyalty lol.

Niketalker23 is the last person to give someone advice....dude worked full time for years with part time status and no benefits....then came on here complaining when they disposed his ***

I love the free real estate in your brain :smokin.

Luckily, judging by the intelligence of most of your posts, I have lots of space up there :smokin.

Have you taken my advice and gone back to school to get your GED?

Last edited:

misc-got-a-badass-over-here-l-png.1811

Luckily, judging by the intelligence of most of your posts, I have lots of space up there :smokin.

I graduated from HS buddy. See if I responded how I truly wanted to I'm sure you would report me like you always do. Enjoy American life buddy.

I graduated from HS buddy. See if I responded how I truly wanted to I'm sure you would report me like you always do. Enjoy American life buddy.

Oh, so you took my advice and took adult classes to get your diploma. Congrats bro.

Oh, so you took my advice and took adult classes to get your diploma. Congrats bro.

The way you're so fixated on GEDs I'm sure you're the one who had to obtain one. I was born here and I completed K-12 like most Americans who decided not to drop outta school. Anything else you wanna know about my life?

I'm gonna assume you're being sarcastic or are suffering from impotence. 
dude the only real reason to get married is so the girl you love you can become no rubber lovers, and hit it as much as a wood chuck could chuck wood 

Back
Top Bottom