Mature Topic: Can people born gay?

Do you guys believe people are born gay or they choose to be gay as they grow up? What are your thoughts?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Fix the title...I think its in peoples DNA....I mean....I have a gay friend that I knew back in grade school...this guy was doing cartwheels and doingsplits...so yea...

Topic has been brought up a couple of times, but there is no way people are born gay. Its just not part of human nature, penis + vagina makes kids not p+p orv+v.

Its a personal choice.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Topic has been brought up a couple of times, but there is no way people are born gay. Its just not part of human nature, penis + vagina makes kids not p+p or v+v.

Its a personal choice.
No actually it's a chemical imbalance that leads to people becoming gay, but thanks for furthering the ignorance movement.

Topic has been brought up a couple of times, but there is no way people are born gay. Its just not part of human nature, penis + vagina makes kids not p+p or v+v.

Its a personal choice.

i dont think that it's necessarily so, i know a lot of people from a young age who i knew where gay at like the age of five, and were in the closet/ indenial until they came out as adults. *shrugs*

Its a personal choice.

I agree.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Topic has been brought up a couple of times, but there is no way people are born gay. Its just not part of human nature, penis + vagina makes kids not p+p or
v+v.

Its a personal choice.
No actually it's a chemical imbalance that leads to people becoming gay, but thanks for furthering the ignorance movement.

laugh.gif

But, yea, people cant be born gay.

Its a personal choice.

exactly

Its a personal choice.
Hopefully that's big enough for people to see.

why would someone choose to be gay? so yea i believe you are born gay, or have something happen to you during your life

ye my boys lil bro....you can see it he is gay...hes like what 8 but he doesnt know it yet. you can tell the way he talk and acts. i mean he likes to talkabout penis's trys grabbing his older brothers and stuff. one time my boy told me that he hid inside the sink in the bathroom and that lil dude popped outwhen he was doin takin a shower to "scare him". plus hes in love with sailor moon. and he can do the whole single ladys dance like %#% its wierd. andalot more. last time me i was talkin to my boy bout it hes like yea dude cuz he his aunt is gay so he got the genes and the lil dude started crying allsensative you guys are talking about me alld sad and stuff. lol

Have any of you fools taken a basic psychology or biology course yet? Human sex course? Yes you can be born gay. It's so surprising to see kids in herestill thinking it's not possible. America's education system FTL.

Its a personal choice.

Can people be born with a mental handicap or a physical abnormality? If you answer yes I don't see how you can say people can't be born gay.
I am not saying there is anything wrong with being gay.

Back
Top Bottom