MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

$110 @ NTNY (only A SMALL NUMBER OF PAIRS LEFT). I know for sure they have an 11.5

nike-zoom-lebron-5-v-white-navy-1.jpg
There were $79.99 at outlets and $29.99 at ross....

Angel

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

agold is probably talking about those other nasty colored ones, like that stealthish green colored upper one or the one with the red check, those pairs are horrid
but the original cw... whiteblackvolt... is butter

i didnt get the trainers sorry...i got the zoom victory in this color..for 28 bucks..
AGOLD,

Which outlet did you purchase the Victory+s from? Thanks in advance!

PRODUCT INFO
NIKE AIR ZOOM BB HOMEGROWN
(white/navy/red)
SIZE US7.5
CONDITION brand new with no box
PRICE US$ 50

and

[h2]NIKE HYPERDUNK ALL STAR WEST[/h2](red/white)[table][tr][th=""]
item_size.gif
[/th] [td]US11.5[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
item_condition.gif
[/th] [td]brand new with box[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
item_price.gif
[/th] [td]US$ 90[/td] [/tr][/table]

on rif.la

Apperantly there was a fight @ Jimmy Jazz over the Yeezys...how I missed that while in the store I dunno...but they had them but not selling them cuz they werewaiting for resellers across the street...SMH for pics of the aftermath ...follow me

Damn near FSR of these at Ross. Regret not picking them up, $24.99
smh.gif

max90_w_wht_atom_argon.jpg

Also had the all white CW too (woman's sizes) for the same price. If anyone spots the above CW at their local Ross in Woman's size 10, please PM me!!

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

smh.gif

Also had the all white CW too (woman's sizes) for the same price. If anyone spots the above CW at their local Ross in Woman's size 10, please PM me!!
are these women's? These are feakin nice!
nerd.gif

Ontario Mills:

Zoom BB II Lows - white/metallic grey #318412-113; 10-15 pairs left in total, mostly smaller sizes 7.5 - 8.5 but also larger sizes 12.5 -14. $51.99
Deions - Air DT Max 96' - blk/maize/wht #316408-071 NFSR, $69.99 ?
smh.gif

Melo M4 - Blk/Black-Metallic Gold NFSR , $69.99

Nike Kobe IV Jacket - Black/Varsity Maize - about 10 left mostly Large, a few XL, maybe 1 Med, call to confirm sizes left, $49.99

Everything on the hash wall
sick.gif

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

smh.gif

are these women's? These are feakin nice!
nerd.gif

Yes they were, and if I remember correctly, they had the mesh toebox.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

agold is probably talking about those other nasty colored ones, like that stealthish green colored upper one or the one with the red check, those pairs are horrid
but the original cw... whiteblackvolt... is butter

i didnt get the trainers sorry...i got the zoom victory in this color..for 28 bucks..
AGOLD,

Which outlet did you purchase the Victory+s from? Thanks in advance!

to those who pm'd me sorry i can respond cause im on my phone but i picked up at arizona mills outlet they were on the hash wall and scattered sizes..

Thanks for the sidelineapparel.com info, picked up a pair of bursts I've been looking for in my size for a minute. $51 shipped...thanks again to everyonewho contributed.

need a new computer? for $320 shipped...this isnt bad

I know some of you can save more money by building your own but for those who dont wanna make the effort.

link to Dell

hey good call on those bursts on SA, I bought those black/white/carrot joints a while back off eastbay and beat 'em up, I love 'em. had to cop anotherpair for $50 shipped. thanks! some other good deals on there too, and the 10% off does work. they even had the griffeys for about $100 shipped after that 10%off, sold out though. they have still have some other worthy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom