Method Man why aren't you more involved on the board?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude was on a whole nother level of feeling himself. 

"Hey, let's get Dirty to moderate it!" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I wanna see a 3 way debate between Meth, Putty and Rex. It would shut down the yuku servers.

meth would write well thought out college essays, silly putty would find a way to make arguing religion part of the topic, and i would i find a way to go against the grain and argue  whatever against whatever the popular topic at the time was.

it would be fun,  dirty could be the debate moderator and turn on meth like when paulbearer hit undertaker with the urn and sided with mankind at summerslam 96.

old-but-i-still-love-this-gif-of-jeremy-shockey.jpg

I wanna see a 3 way debate between Meth, Putty and Rex. It would shut down the yuku servers.

meth would write well thought out college essays, silly putty would find a way to make arguing religion part of the topic, and i would i find a way to go against the grain and argue  whatever against whatever the popular topic at the time was.

it would be fun,  dirty could be the debate moderator and turn on meth like when paulbearer hit undertaker with the urn and sided with mankind at summerslam 96.

lol @ u thinking I was referring to you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like your ability to put a logical argument together are anywhere close to those two. I was referring to rexanglorium. 

Damn... lmao

7261676ead4ac2ac051f4131771af8bd2250cd44_r.gif

4061696baa4bc4a60b67f0855cbca4c1b18ee7ab_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Like your ability to put a logical argument together are anywhere close to those two. I was referring to rexanglorium. 
RYANSET.gif

^^ 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He thought he was finally gettin that recognition

Prolly in the middle of creating a debate thread when he saw the news 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's not comin back in here...his self esteem cant take another blow 

it would be fun, dirty could be the debate moderator and turn on meth like when paulbearer hit undertaker with the urn and sided with mankind at summerslam 96.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

roll.gif
roll.gif
RYANSET.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
fffuu

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

roll.gif
roll.gif
RYANSET.gif

roll.gif
Ya'll need to chill.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

old-but-i-still-love-this-gif-of-jeremy-shockey.jpg
dj-whoo-kid1.jpg

"WHOOOOOOOO KIIIIIIIDDDDDDD!!!!!!!"

Personally, I thought you were referring to Rex Ryan as well.....seeing as how he has been on NT for years. I aint never heard of the dude who you were really talking about. Then again, Im not in general as much these days.

Maybe you should have been more specific. Maybe?

Back
Top Bottom