Most Underrated City? -Pics-

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Denver is an unsung hero but real talk, Austin, Texas is the best city I've been to that a lot of people aren't really up on....All the white girls look like Cowboy's cheerleaders and the black girls look like Kelly Rowland.

The people were insanely friendly and it was diverse as any big city.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NattyBro

Boulder > Denver imo, but I like them both.

That is the thing tho, Boulder and Fort Collins are close to Denver so I just kinda think of them all as Denver 
laugh.gif
. So many options out there. The outdoor/mountain game is
pimp.gif

Salt Lake City is underrated as well

I agree with Providence, but I may be biased since I'm from there. Always wanted to check out Denver.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I keep hearing Austin is heaven.

Texas? Only if you like hippie or hipster white girls then hell yeah Austin is heaven
laugh.gif
I'm joking but Austin is dope as hell certain times of the year if it's winter then the city is somewhat dead.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Denver is an unsung hero but real talk, Austin, Texas is the best city I've been to that a lot of people aren't really up on....All the white girls look like Cowboy's cheerleaders and the black girls look like Kelly Rowland.

The people were insanely friendly and it was diverse as any big city.
I used to live in austin and i dont live too far from it now and I agree.  I really enjoy Austin's environment, the traffic is horrible tho
laugh.gif

I live in Boston.

what is there to do besides play ball?

uhhhhhhhhh

i heard down south yall dont got Basketbal courts?

this true?

up here we got a basketball court at least every square mile or so.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

I live in Boston.

uhhhhhhhhh

this true?

u trollin?

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

idk if San Diego is underrated but I love that city

SD gets overshadowed by LA and the Bay.

Beautiful city, best weather in the country IMO

C/S on Denver and Minneapolis, always hear great things

I'm not surprised Denver is so nice because they have the highest population of homeless people in the country. It must be a nice place if even people without a home stay there.

I was in Denver a couple months ago for a work conference. It seemed like a neat little city. I'd love to have a chance to go back and explore it a bit more when I don't have to be there for work. I didnt really get out of the downtown area though since thats where my conference was.

I will say that I did have the WORST $50+ meal of my entire life while in Denver.

We ended up hosting a dinner at some restaurant called The Broker. Seriously... do not go there. I've had better steaks at the Sizzler. I love to eat and enjoy fine dining, but I wouldn't say that I am a picky eater by any stretch. I didn't even bother finishing half my food. The sandwich at Jimmy Johns down the street was better for 1/10th of the price.

The nightlife in downtown seemed ok, but even with that, I hit up the same 2 bars every night I was there (just cause thats where all my colleagues were at).

Coming from LA, I was pleasantly surprised at the cost of booze. One of the bar/restaurant places seemed to be a pretty nice joint (called Earls i think?) and I swear drinks were like 60% of what they cost in LA. My expense sheet didnt even get a second look even though I was recklessly buying drinks left and right for whoever wanted one. I could do some damage in a city like that.

I live in Boston.

uhhhhhhhhh

this true?

What in the %%%! is this man talking about?!
On the cool doe, its a lot less ball courts here, in Houston, than there is where I'm from in Florida.

But even still, we hoopin'......HARD, what you talkin' about?

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I live in Boston.

uhhhhhhhhh

this true?

What in the %%%! is this man talking about?!
On the cool doe, its a lot less ball courts here, in Houston, than there is where I'm from in Florida.

But even still, we hoopin'......HARD, what you talkin' about?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Tr1ll man dude HAD to be trollin

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Don't sleep on Portland, Maine
pimp.gif

iswydt
Baltimore is a pretty slept on place as well.

the city is mainly known for crime but its a nice place.

Spoiler [+]
sometimes
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have a friend that lives in Denver. Let's just mark that down as a destination
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom