MTV's The Challenge

i agree i hate marie shes supper annoying and is a weak competitor
Her and Nicole have to be two of the more annoying cast members in recent memory. I'm thinking Marie wrote the notes but hope they don't drag this out much longer, it got real old to see them do their mini investigation on who suspects were.

One of the better competitions recently though I can't help but miss the old format of guy/girl challenge and two eliminations per episode like they used to do. I'm thinking Shane gets chosen to go up against Brad next week.

Also lol at Tony referring to Kyle as Dennis Rodman and him not knowing who that was. But he was sure kissing up to Bananas smh.

I was bored as **** this episode. The Pippen and Rodman **** was funny though. The whole note thing was crazy, who gives a ****. Nothing bad even said.

But when they showed the new people showing up soon, I was hyped. That **** looked dope.

Kayleigh ****in two cats is wild. Nelson being soft. **** and shut up, who cares. No love on that show.

What else would Tony’s play be right now? The Bananasalliance gets you to the promise land, you justhave to send him in before he reaches the Final

Jordan, Derrick, CT went 1-2-3 in Dirty XXX messing with Bananas
Invasions didn’t leave room for alliances
Bananas won Rivals 3 and carried Vince & Jenna to 2nd place
Sarah & Jordan and Leroy & Theresa went 1-2 in Exes 2,

Hate the guy but its the smart play aligning with him

I was bored as **** this episode. The Pippen and Rodman **** was funny though. The whole note thing was crazy, who gives a ****. Nothing bad even said.

But when they showed the new people showing up soon, I was hyped. That **** looked dope.

Kayleigh ****in two cats is wild. Nelson being soft. **** and shut up, who cares. No love on that show.

I cringed. Tony is more like Jud Buechler than Scottie Pippen. Whole analogy made no sense.

Reactions: God
I saw Nicole in a sushi joint a couple weeks ago. Doesn’t look as bad in person. Still annoying af along with her fellow Staten Islander Marie. At least Nicole can do stuff physically and bag hot chicks. Marie is just a slob through and through.

This season is hurting without CT. Missed his little special after this past episode, hope he’s back next season. New people aren’t half bad though, it’s the usual doofs like Tony and Devin thinking they running ish now. And on the real, Leroy is a cool dude but the guy sucks at everything. Lol @ Bananas saying the only thing Brandon could win at is running his head through a wall.

I think Cara Maria wrote the notes.

Damn is Bananas really double dipping in 2 of the baddest chicks in the house?

That bulls reference was dumb. you Sound like such a ball hanger.

obviously brad coming back.
who were those new people they introduced???
edit: paused it Jordyn, tori, aneesa (walking in like she's been a winner :rofl:) , derrick, can't tell if that black dude is Darrell , dont know the other 3

My girl veronica got some more shine. she got them tig ole bitties now..
Jemmye was looking decent this episode as well :nerd:

i always find it funny how that devin guy thinks hes actually somebody important on these challenges lol

Dude thinks he’s Wes 2.0

:smh: @ two of the hottest chicks in the house getting sent home back-to-back.

At least we still have Nelson. :evil:
1*8PrkCmEbL7aer0lmmIRpBw.gif

uccdunH.gif

Reactions: HIM
Jordon looked like he got a little bigger.
Something about Tori man...she's like that brittney spears hot to me. where she is an AWG but I want her

Prime Britney was more than AWG man, c'mon.

Nut job post K-Fed Brit I can see your point, but PRIME Brit, naw, that wadn't AWG

you wildin. Prime Brit was AWG but first I had ever seen doing the private school girl look having that sex appeal. You going to tell me she was better than Christina Aguiellera looks wise?

Pink looks better than Britney and Aguilera.
Pink is stunning.

That water tank Elimination was dope.
Those are the type of Eliminations I like, where either player can win.

you wildin. Prime Brit was AWG but first I had ever seen doing the private school girl look having that sex appeal. You going to tell me she was better than Christina Aguiellera looks wise?

18-22yo Britney was average? Haha wow.

And comparing her to Christina? X-tina had to go ratchet and get so much work done to try to keep up because nobody cared about her. She was clearly more talented but looks-wise, it was no contest.

I mean Britney became mega-famous off her looks. She couldn’t go out in public without paparazzi swarming her. Hence why she lost her mind.

Anywho, back on topic..... was there an episode tonight? My DVR doesn’t have one recorded.

Back
Top Bottom