My friends cousin is MISSING NT I need your HELP

So on the 23rd of December my friends cousin went missing, they've been searching for him nonstop since then. From what they gathered its most likely hehas joined a cult or some sort. They found this on his computer:
Death.

If I am gone, I am dead. I suicided.

The reason is because of my life.

Since I died, I know you would hate me for all the wasted time.

For this Christmas, I give you my life.

I am sorry for everything, I am sorry for not being the person you want me to be.

I cannot handle the pain that I am dealt with repeatedly, I simply can't.

All I ask is an easy life, but what comes before me is the repitition of pain/samsara.

I am sure that if anyone went through my pain, they would've died long ago.

Pain is just a simple word, it describes my life perfectly.

Through pain, you will be aware of time, aware of reason, aware of everything.

I know that those who read, cannot completely feel what the writer felt.

-Life is just life.
-Life is just a human experience.
I've held on to these advice, but life is just too much of an experience.

I am sure that I will be forever forgotten and that I am just a person out of billions.

My sanctuary is waiting for me.

Goodbye.
Also they've seen his journal, and I need help from NT if anyone can decipher or make anything out of this?

Any help is appreciated, also if anyone know anything about occults in Philadelphia or anything that would help

I hope that guy is alright. But as for the code, it could never be known esp. if its an underground language. Or possibly some sort of code that has been usedin the past, that possibly historians know about.

Either way, goodluck.

Samsara is a hard cycle to break out of. Most of us are in it, but suicide is never the answer.

Good luck in finding him.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I honestly don't see how that can help unless your from Philadelphia

yeah and what are the chances someone here can decipher that cult message? chances are if someone on NT is in that cult, they would want him in andwouldn't give any information anyway. and whos to say he hasn't left Philly by now. Name and photo would be useful.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

yeah and what are the chances someone here can decipher that cult message? chances are if someone on NT is in that cult, they would want him in and wouldn't give any information anyway. and whos to say he hasn't left Philly by now. Name and photo would be useful.
Op just thought you were messing around.

But you should show us a pic so we know what he looks like.
Why do you think he joined a cult?

Edit: Are you able to provide a better quality or bigger image of the picture?

tired.gif
I'm sorry to say but I have a really bad feeling

this will not end well, sorry for your loss.....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

yeah and what are the chances someone here can decipher that cult message? chances are if someone on NT is in that cult, they would want him in and wouldn't give any information anyway. and whos to say he hasn't left Philly by now. Name and photo would be useful.
Op just thought you were messing around.

But you should show us a pic so we know what he looks like.
Why do you think he joined a cult?

Edit: Are you able to provide a better quality or bigger image of the picture?
I do not underestimate NTers, everyone on here always seem to be very knowledgeable about everything basically.

If you save the picture you can zoom, its my friends picture he posted on facebook, let me see if I canlink you guys

Also my friends cousin is in 8th grade so he would be? 13-14?

Name is Jason Vu

5'5 slim

Spikey hair

Had a black hoodie on

Well I can't sleep tonight and I am trying to decipher it haha.

The last row starts out "234567890" which is sort of odd because that's the only part that actually makes sense on the whole page.

smh.gif
.. my prayers are with you and hope you will find him. Too young to be thinking like that, too cowardly to be choosing that direction..

emo kid probably is hanging out with some pedo playing wii and watching mtv until he feels loved by his family.

as for the "code". try replace the numbers with letter that represents it's numerical value a=1, b=3 etc....

the kid is thirteen, they're stupid at that age.

ohwell.gif

the first half of the letter contains mostly numbers.

And the word "Reign" is clearly spelled out as well in one of the sections

What do the words on the top say? I can only make out "yesterday" cause of the picture quality.

Sorry for the bad picture quality thats all thats really available, you guys can try to save and zoom, not sure how much that will help

Back
Top Bottom