My friends cousin is MISSING NT I need your HELP

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I'm sorry...I hope they find him. Girlfriends? Boyfriends
nerd.gif
Maybe he just ran away somewhere...check local bus/train stations and ask around. Favorite spot he liked to hang out at??

Unrelated though--why do people post things like this on NT? I mean....I know there are mature people, but most people aren't and will find ways to joke about something even as serious as this. Plus, it really only helps if your from Philly. But of course, people NOT from Philly will make jabs and unnecessary comments.
Honestly, anything can help..It helps if you are from Philly, and there are people from Philly here so why not? And maybe somebody knows somethingabout that code he wrote, if I was going through the same thing I would post as well. As far as the attention seekers making fun to get laughs, just ignorethem.. I mean their life most really suck if they are so desperate for a laugh on a message board that they make a joke out of ANYTHING. .

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

he took the cowardly route.
False, do you know how difficult it is for one to kill himself. You really need to be at the lowest of lows to even consider this.

Idk why people are bein so harsh bro. My prayers are with you and your friends family. Best of luck.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

What part of Philadelphia? I live there.
He was last seen 9 am in South Philly.

Thanks to everyone for the support I will definitely keep the ones who care updated when some news arrive.

Theres going to be a search party today, thanks

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

marionthebarberian wrote:

False, do you know how difficult it is for one to kill himself. You really need to be at the lowest of lows to even consider this.

facing and overcoming problems and obstacles >>>> quitting and taking your own life.

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
marionthebarberian[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

facing and overcoming problems and obstacles >>>> quitting and taking your own life.

[/td] [/tr][/table]
Very true, I wonder what kind of problems a 13 kid has that would drive him to suicide or join a cult.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
marionthebarberian[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]
Very true, I wonder what kind of problems a 13 kid has that would drive him to suicide or join a cult.

Problems are all relative. Being 22, looking back at the "problems" I had as a 13 year old, I laugh. And when I'm 40 I'll look back at theproblems I had at 22 and I'll laugh. His problems may be hard to deal w/ even if they don't seem that hard for us that are older who have graduallygotten used to problems.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

If you guys can't contribute then why throw in your useless two cents?

I'm trying to help out a friend and family who couldn't enjoy Christmas because someone in their family was missing.

I thought if I can't find anything in it maybe NT will because as I stated before NT has a lot of very knowledgeable people
yeah, but NT isn't the police.. if we're not in philly, it's gonna be hard for us to help you, just be grateful people are trying tolook out for you

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

MANNN

FORGET THIS FOOL

LET EM DO WHAT HIS FREE WILL WANTS TO

DIDN'T WE LEARN FROM THE OTHER THREAD

WITH THE FEMALE WHO WENT MISSING WITH HER " RAVE DADDY "

TO BE REAL ..EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELF

LET EM LIVE...OR DIE

ITS HIS LIFE

YALL WASTING DAMN TIME TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THIS PUZZLE

WHO THE HELL HE THINKS HE IS..THE ZODIAC????

GET OUT OF HERE WITH THIS

IF I WAS A MOD I WOULD WARN YOU VIA PM BOUT THIS TYPE OF STUFF

LET THE LITTLE EMO KIDD DO HIS OWN THING

GOT NO TIME TO BE PLAYING GAMES/CROSS WORD PUZZLES WITH A DWEEB

LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE SAID ...NATURAL SELECTION WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM (MURDA MOOK) EZZZZZZZZZZZZ
laugh.gif
Ether

Originally Posted by TheInfiniteSR

Nothin4ever wrote:
MANNN

FORGET THIS FOOL

LET EM LIVE...OR DIE

ITS HIS LIFE

LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE SAID ...NATURAL SELECTION WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM (MURDA MOOK) EZZZZZZZZZZZZ
laugh.gif
Ether

But ain't this the $@%!! that be posting his limericks and psalms about aliens and $@$%? Where they do that at? Right. Anyway..

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by TheInfiniteSR

Nothin4ever wrote:
MANNN

FORGET THIS FOOL

LET EM LIVE...OR DIE

ITS HIS LIFE

laugh.gif
Ether
But ain't this the $@%!! that be posting his limericks and psalms about aliens and $@$%? Where they do that at? Right. Anyway..

On a Quest to find aliens >>> some little 13 year old lost in crackblocks of philly

i'll talk to freck billionaire and see if he served him up lately
laugh.gif

He's still missing, my friend told me they cracked the journal, I don't have information about it though.

About 400 flyers were passed out around Philly on Saturday, still being optimistic

That kid took the cowardly way out, don't even waste another second trying to find him..

Originally Posted by eeibaby

So on the 23rd of December my friends cousin went missing, they've been searching for him nonstop since then. From what they gathered its most likely he has joined a cult or some sort. They found this on his computer:
Death.

If I am gone, I am dead. I suicided.

The reason is because of my life.

Since I died, I know you would hate me for all the wasted time.

For this Christmas, I give you my life.

I am sorry for everything, I am sorry for not being the person you want me to be.

I cannot handle the pain that I am dealt with repeatedly, I simply can't.

All I ask is an easy life, but what comes before me is the repitition of pain/samsara.

I am sure that if anyone went through my pain, they would've died long ago.

Pain is just a simple word, it describes my life perfectly.

Through pain, you will be aware of time, aware of reason, aware of everything.

I know that those who read, cannot completely feel what the writer felt.

-Life is just life.
-Life is just a human experience.
I've held on to these advice, but life is just too much of an experience.

I am sure that I will be forever forgotten and that I am just a person out of billions.

My sanctuary is waiting for me.

Goodbye.
Also they've seen his journal, and I need help from NT if anyone can decipher or make anything out of this?

Any help is appreciated, also if anyone know anything about occults in Philadelphia or anything that would help

Who are you? I know Danny, I spoke to him on FB about this. I'm def keeping an extra eye out to with an image of my head when I go out. Honestly Idon't know if I'd be much help, I live in the northeast, but my prayers still go out to you guys.
ohwell.gif

That guy Nothin4ever is a d i c k... I don't think he'd say that if it were about his family. He's probably gonna say he will, but once you'rein the situation, it's a different story.

seriously, though, some of you guys have problems.

that's really sad to hear OP, sounds like the kid could have had some psychological issues.... but you never know, maybe he intended to kill himself butdidnt have the gall to go through with it.... i hope they find him, hopefully alive.

they didn't speak to any of his friends/classmates who might have an idea? maybe they know if he was in a cult or helped develop this code, or maybe hegave them an idea about his plans?

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

That kid took the cowardly way out, don't even waste another second trying to find him..

he's 13 though, you cant really pull that at that age.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

roll.gif

I'm in tears.

I ain't even trying to clown dude, but this got me.

Back
Top Bottom