My friends little brother just hit my car..FML

It really depends on how good of friends you are with this guy. You could be a jerk and get him in a lot of trouble, if you really wanted.

Or you could be nice, and have him pay your deductible as someone above mentioned, and a little extra. U gotta see if your insurance will go up if you report it as a hit and run. I assume u didn't get any cops involved huh?

Maybe if you cut him a break, they will do something good for you in the future?

By little brother im assuming at least 16 to drive right
So he has the ability to get a job
Either hes paying you every 2 weeks, or your doing whatever it takes to get your money back
Only exception to this, is if your family hit your car, even THEN you'd still be mad

laugh.gif
@ducktales..

Truthfully, hes like my little brother...but we're gonna work something out hopefully..

Originally Posted by bonde111

It really depends on how good of friends you are with this guy. You could be a jerk and get him in a lot of trouble, if you really wanted.

Or you could be nice, and have him pay your deductible as someone above mentioned, and a little extra. U gotta see if your insurance will go up if you report it as a hit and run. I assume u didn't get any cops involved huh?

Maybe if you cut him a break, they will do something good for you in the future?
this

^^Whats funny bout dat gif? And dude just slide that trim moulding back and off and you can open the doors.

Originally Posted by algarve23

wait how come he didn't just brake? or he wasn't in the car?

somes cars have abs "powered" brakes, meaning if the car dies you only have like 20% total stopping power ftl.

Back
Top Bottom