My journey through the entertainment industry..............

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The swastika was phoenician not japanese. Tor your one of the very few dudes that undrstand the true meaning of symbolism, the subconscious and the fabricated reality dictated by media.

As a people, we all need to look past the spell/spelling of our individual language programs and be more right minded(right brain orientated) and understand visually what we see. "Pictures speak a thousand words". _Why should we define them with 10 words?
DSCN3780.sized.jpg

buddhist-religious-symbols-swastika-on-statue.jpg

It's a solar symbol represents the sun, 4 corners, cardinal directions and also a manifold of not being able to see other poles once incased in one of the fans directions( like walking into a hallway corner and not be able to see the other sides of the same sun. 

77325.png

What you notice about the swatstika and the original orientation of the symbol is that it has been flipped and turned on it's side. If you study Nazism it's roots are in Aryan warrior culture which merged with Hinduism spirituality. (Liken to Knights Templar spiritual principles thru church/ yet finance, military, textiles, industrialism was the heart of their operation). Investigation into nazi culture reveals the invention of XTC(MDMA) LSD mind control experiments, and a wealth of other consciousness studies on the the anatomy of man, giving birth to inter dimensional demons in this realm (i.e. alot of the beast, tones, subliminals we all saw/heard growing up watching Disney cartoons). 

500px-Black_Sun.svg.png

The Black Sun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The swastika was phoenician not japanese. Tor your one of the very few dudes that undrstand the true meaning of symbolism, the subconscious and the fabricated reality dictated by media.

As a people, we all need to look past the spell/spelling of our individual language programs and be more right minded(right brain orientated) and understand visually what we see. "Pictures speak a thousand words". _Why should we define them with 10 words?
DSCN3780.sized.jpg

buddhist-religious-symbols-swastika-on-statue.jpg

It's a solar symbol represents the sun, 4 corners, cardinal directions and also a manifold of not being able to see other poles once incased in one of the fans directions( like walking into a hallway corner and not be able to see the other sides of the same sun. 

77325.png

What you notice about the swatstika and the original orientation of the symbol is that it has been flipped and turned on it's side. If you study Nazism it's roots are in Aryan warrior culture which merged with Hinduism spirituality. (Liken to Knights Templar spiritual principles thru church/ yet finance, military, textiles, industrialism was the heart of their operation). Investigation into nazi culture reveals the invention of XTC(MDMA) LSD mind control experiments, and a wealth of other consciousness studies on the the anatomy of man, giving birth to inter dimensional demons in this realm (i.e. alot of the beast, tones, subliminals we all saw/heard growing up watching Disney cartoons). 

500px-Black_Sun.svg.png

The Black Sun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)

*makes another mistake to bring out more*
laugh.gif

good looking though Wise. correct/teach/learn/pass on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tor is nice with it.

*makes another mistake to bring out more*
laugh.gif

good looking though Wise. correct/teach/learn/pass on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tor is nice with it.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

All the stuff about secret societies and the symbols is not so much about the symbols being evil, it's about the G (energy invoked based on the Geometry of the angels/angles) of the stars/symbols and how they are aligned and arranged to present light on what they want, and shadows on "what shall remain hidden" (amen-the owl /sight in the night)

smile.gif

i think the part about "stars" is important too. This gets more and more interesting.

I NEED MORE KNOWLEDGE!!

Originally Posted by Retro23J

All the stuff about secret societies and the symbols is not so much about the symbols being evil, it's about the G (energy invoked based on the Geometry of the angels/angles) of the stars/symbols and how they are aligned and arranged to present light on what they want, and shadows on "what shall remain hidden" (amen-the owl /sight in the night)

smile.gif

i think the part about "stars" is important too. This gets more and more interesting.

I NEED MORE KNOWLEDGE!!

torgriffith Please point to a link or wikipedia page i want to learn about all that symbolism and ancient stuff you talking about, like you just blew my mind no hom0 though

torgriffith Please point to a link or wikipedia page i want to learn about all that symbolism and ancient stuff you talking about, like you just blew my mind no hom0 though

Only part that looks off is the stuff about blacks being gay, I wouldn't say 90% I'd only say about 40-60%

Only part that looks off is the stuff about blacks being gay, I wouldn't say 90% I'd only say about 40-60%

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

Check out the site Vigilantcitizen.com It has a whole section on books to read.

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

Check out the site Vigilantcitizen.com It has a whole section on books to read.

I swear everyone thinks they are enlightened after watching some bs documentary or googling nonsense. Y'all know nothing believe me, and even if you did you wont do anything about it. Btw that ALLAH stuff doesnt make sense since the acronym only works in english, despit the word being in existence before the english language.

I swear everyone thinks they are enlightened after watching some bs documentary or googling nonsense. Y'all know nothing believe me, and even if you did you wont do anything about it. Btw that ALLAH stuff doesnt make sense since the acronym only works in english, despit the word being in existence before the english language.

the majority of the NikeTalk community seems pathetic 2 me 99% of the time.

great thread. I happen 2 believe Fabolous gave his butt up in recent years...

the majority of the NikeTalk community seems pathetic 2 me 99% of the time.

great thread. I happen 2 believe Fabolous gave his butt up in recent years...

Back
Top Bottom