Mya is the definition of mass... My goodness...

e8826ecd33ation1.gif.gif

bro its mya not maya............ $*$@ i didnt wanna come in here cuz i thought you was talkin bout maya angelou smh

bro its mya not maya............ $*$@ i didnt wanna come in here cuz i thought you was talkin bout maya angelou smh

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

What the hell happened, did she have a kid or something? I mean, I can't picture this as an overnight thing where she woke up to all this thickness. I don't care how much beans/rice and cornbread is in her diet. But anyways.....I'd sip watermelon juice off her inner thighs
devil.gif
She's really been thick for awhile if people really set back on noticed. The last time she was skinny (or just not thick) was 2003/04. And I would know cause I had her calender pages posted up all across my room back then. So I think it's more weight gain than anything, and fantastic weight gain by the way.

Yep. I saw her at Astroworld in Houston maybe like 2002. She was skinny back then but still shapely. She has never been a longback. Then she gained A LOT of weight recently and I would say even crossed over to the wrong side of the thick/fat border, but apparently lost most of the weight again and the weight that did stay, stayed in the right places. I have actually seen that before a few times.
So NT females, not going to say any names, HH, who got that "Sony HD flatscreen booty," give that technique a try. Just gain a lot of weight so you get fat everywhere, then go anorexic and lose it all. It's a gamble, but if you get Mya type results well worth it.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

What the hell happened, did she have a kid or something? I mean, I can't picture this as an overnight thing where she woke up to all this thickness. I don't care how much beans/rice and cornbread is in her diet. But anyways.....I'd sip watermelon juice off her inner thighs
devil.gif
She's really been thick for awhile if people really set back on noticed. The last time she was skinny (or just not thick) was 2003/04. And I would know cause I had her calender pages posted up all across my room back then. So I think it's more weight gain than anything, and fantastic weight gain by the way.

Yep. I saw her at Astroworld in Houston maybe like 2002. She was skinny back then but still shapely. She has never been a longback. Then she gained A LOT of weight recently and I would say even crossed over to the wrong side of the thick/fat border, but apparently lost most of the weight again and the weight that did stay, stayed in the right places. I have actually seen that before a few times.
So NT females, not going to say any names, HH, who got that "Sony HD flatscreen booty," give that technique a try. Just gain a lot of weight so you get fat everywhere, then go anorexic and lose it all. It's a gamble, but if you get Mya type results well worth it.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

She is sooooo ugly.. but jeezzzzzzzzzzzus where did she get that rump from
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

TRACEE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I must be one of the only guys on here who doesn't actually think she's ugly. Old(er)? Yea, but not ugly.
 I think after ten years of seeing her on tv, I guess I got used to her eyes staring into my soul.
 That just let's me know she wants the business 24/7.
tracee%2Bellis%2Bross%2Bessence%2Bface.jpg

1fi8dc8m1vn717i1.jpg

"Man these threads always end up with people postin other women"
She looks really good in these pics, but in that mass pic she looks like she's offering herself up to a monster. She looks terrified.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

She is sooooo ugly.. but jeezzzzzzzzzzzus where did she get that rump from
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

TRACEE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I must be one of the only guys on here who doesn't actually think she's ugly. Old(er)? Yea, but not ugly.
 I think after ten years of seeing her on tv, I guess I got used to her eyes staring into my soul.
 That just let's me know she wants the business 24/7.
tracee%2Bellis%2Bross%2Bessence%2Bface.jpg

1fi8dc8m1vn717i1.jpg

"Man these threads always end up with people postin other women"
She looks really good in these pics, but in that mass pic she looks like she's offering herself up to a monster. She looks terrified.

laugh.gif
Maya Angelou
laugh.gif
But again, old school Mya on Carson's birthday. Or look at her in the "Best of Me Remix" video with the NC jersey on.

laugh.gif
Maya Angelou
laugh.gif
But again, old school Mya on Carson's birthday. Or look at her in the "Best of Me Remix" video with the NC jersey on.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif
Maya Angelou
laugh.gif

wow i remember this!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

carson couldnt even get up from his seat i bet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif
Maya Angelou
laugh.gif

wow i remember this!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

carson couldnt even get up from his seat i bet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom