NBA FEET '13-'14

I need those Kobe 8 PEs or TBs that are mostly black with white heel clip and midsole...

rudy with the playoff VIII's :nthat:

i love seeing the VIII's on the court.

good to see the gloves on the court again too.

those zoom crusaders look pretty good as well.

quincy miller with heat so far :nthat:

Last edited:
^ Thanks for your contribution winzz! These shoes are looking nicer and nicer, especially with all those colorways!

^ Thanks for your contribution winzz! These shoes are looking nicer and nicer, especially with all those colorways!
no problem , i just found out those catalog couple days ago. new line for basketball shoes i think, more guard oriented type

Jared Sullinger in Jordan Super.Fly  (wore these against the Knicks last night as well).  

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ MKG's jumpshot

All of those players wearing Retro Js, i am betting theyre not even signed under Jordan Brand's team. 

Johakim Noah switched over to Adidas.

Regarding the question why don't anyone on the Heat wears Adidas is b/c of Lebron I think. In Cleveland everyone wore the soliders. When Antwan Jamison got traded Mo Williams brought him over a pair knowing he wore Adidas.

And I think that is why most of the guys on Chicago are slowly switching over to Adidas b/c of Rose.

Caledron switching is shocking.

Derrick Williams this year is now with Nike officially and based on the "other site" already proclaimed,
"I tell other guys 'No Retros' and everybody's shoe game gets quiet!" jokes Williams. He's going to rocking 95 OG steel X's some time this year :smokin

sick.gif
steph left nike for UA, he better have gotten way more money to wear those god awful looking shoes.
Steph is not going to step on the court and risk his career with a poor fitting shoe at this point.

I think the anatomix is butt ugly but there are plenty of rave reviews regarding its playability.

You are right tho, it aint exactly a jordan 4 looks wise.

I saw Luke Ridnour finally switched out of the Kobe V to the Bamboo KD VI's. I wonder if he has boxes of Kobe V's at the crib

I saw Luke Ridnour finally switched out of the Kobe V to the Bamboo KD VI's. I wonder if he has boxes of Kobe V's at the crib
Haha I'm sure he's still got a few stashed away.  Or maybe he finally ran out?

Actually really glad you brought this up.  I can see why Luke would switch to the kd VI if he was gonna make a switch at all.  Love the KB V... and IMO the KD VI offers excellent containment if you get the size right.  Cushioning is solid too

said the exact same thing. mkg seems like a hard worker but his jump shot mechanics is soo messed up. hopefully someone can help him fix that thing

Same goes for boozer.. but I think it might be too late for him to change his jumper.. cant wait to see wesley johnson wear kb8 all stars or eqt elevations on the court.

Did Monta ever wear the College Blue XVIIs when he was with Golden State? If not, now is the perfect time...

Haha I'm sure he's still got a few stashed away.  Or maybe he finally ran out?

Actually really glad you brought this up.  I can see why Luke would switch to the kd VI if he was gonna make a switch at all.  Love the KB V... and IMO the KD VI offers excellent containment if you get the size right.  Cushioning is solid too

View media item 616776

Back
Top Bottom