NBA FEET '13-'14

IT's truly impressive to me that Roy Hibbert has been able to make it in the NBA with his pigeon toed feet.  Way to go Roy!!!!

hibberts :pimp:

really like the crusaders

and i know the game is transitioning... just sooooooo weird to see pros HEAVILY rocking Kobes. Kds and brons.... years ago.. wearing another players sig (who is actively playing) was quite unheard of

hibberts :pimp:

really like the crusaders

and i know the game is transitioning... just sooooooo weird to see pros HEAVILY rocking Kobes. Kds and brons.... years ago.. wearing another players sig (who is actively playing) was quite unheard of

Years ago, the other shoes nike basketball put out were on par as far as colorways, performance, and materials as the signature athletes' shoes. Now, if it's not a sig, there are very few options that are attractive and perform well. Just my opinion but I think that's why we see more sigs on other players...

Sk33ter, you are absolutely correct. Nike used to make some nice non-sig shoes that, like Jordans, Pennies, etc., looked good and performed well for balling but were also nice as a casual shoe.

Last edited:
I miss the days of the Ultraflights, Hyperflights, Posites, hell the old huaraches, etc. They looked great, did not look cheap, performed well, maybe a little heavy but for the price and materials? The "good ole days" were great haha.

I miss the days of the Ultraflights, Hyperflights, Posites, hell the old huaraches, etc. They looked great, did not look cheap, performed well, maybe a little heavy but for the price and materials? The "good ole days" were great haha.
Ultraflights were 
sick.gif
 and they were so fn hard to put on.

Hyperflights felt like crap, hated those.

The Huaraches thooo 
nthat.gif

Haha I agree the Ultraflights sucked to put on, but that zoom was AMAZING and felt great. I won't even front I liked the Zoom 2K3's as well, even though lots of people complained about those.

On another note, I was looking at my old pair of Air Zoom Generations, and for $110, they were a steal looking back. Wish I wasn't high schooler with no part-time job back then to have copped more!

What current NBA player, NON-SIG athlete, in yalls opinion gets the best PEs? Just curious...

Hi everybody!

There's nothing like Nike Zoom Crusader......but where can i order them? It has been released only few colorways,all the best colorways (like the Harden's) are unavalaible.
I hope that they will come out in the next months.....

Hi everybody!

There's nothing like Nike Zoom Crusader......but where can i order them? It has been released only few colorways,all the best colorways (like the Harden's) are unavalaible.
I hope that they will come out in the next months.....
On ebay you can buy the red pair that Harden has been rocking

Yeah,I know but they all have sell out my size! Seems I'm cursed with Harden's shoes: last year I had some troubles to find the Hypergamer low,this year the same for the Crusader.
Maybe I'll take the black-red and grey ones!

Back
Top Bottom