NFL Week 15 In Review....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I got no beef with Big WRs going before D Jax, cus I could see a GM saying, we need a 6'4 WR. but Donnie Avery is the same size as DuhSean. How u pick that guy over him. How?

I gave up trying to figure out NFL GMs/owners a long time ago.

It's Peyton Manning's MVP to lose. He needs to tell Coach Caldwell to keep playing the starters and go 16-0.

I think now that the Saints have lost, the Colts make a concerted effort for the undefeated season.

Can people still defend Jay Cutler?

What are the Bucs doin trying to win games? Playing their way out of the Suh sweepstakes.
smh.gif
Better not miss out on Berry, too.

Crazy, just out of curiosity I always see you try to bash Ben in various posts, why don't you like the guy?

And with the onside kck, scary thing is Tomlin was dead on (as was I, see game post) with his analysis. My the Steeler D has fallen so far, kinda sad

Originally Posted by S4L3

New Orlean Saints.
So you don't think Philly, Packers, or the Boys could hang with the Saints?

The Packers no,

Boys, Cards yes...

Why? Their recievers are talented, Grant has been solid this year and Finley is an up and coming playmaking TE. I don't see the front 7 of NO making itthat difficult on that shaky O-Line of GB. Rodgers will have the time to find open guys.

My Eagles are hottest team in the NFC, still getting no respect. It's a marathon, not a sprint. All that matters is December and January and I like whatI'm seeing from this team aside from the injuries. Playoffs are gonna be real hurtful this season. Can somebody, anybody, stop Desean Jackson?

Saints got beat, whoop de doo they're still not a bad team. Let's not overreact to the fact that it was a must win for Dallas. New Orleans had too manyinjuries to have a chance at stopping a team who's backs were against the wall. That Jenkins guy is becoming quite the CB for Dallas. I'm still holdingout hope Philly can send yall packing again in week 17 though
laugh.gif

Vikings fans finally coming around
laugh.gif
, we been telling yall all season you weren't as good as your record showed and now look at you?
laugh.gif
something isoff with Peterson/O-Line this year, when's the last time he had a hundred yards rushing? First Aid did his thing last night
pimp.gif

Heartbreaking loss for Cincy
frown.gif
. I'll never understand why these idiot corners aren't strictly guarding against the sidelines when the opposing teamhas no timeouts. I'd rather let them take a chance throwing it down the middle of the field. The bright side is the Bengals offense didn't look asstale as it has for the last month. I think San Diego is going to the Super Bowl.

Jerome Harrison and Josh Cribbs Pay Da Man, just stop it!!!
sick.gif

Packers are a great team on offense, they really miss Al Harris though. I hate to see all those flags on the last drive. Yall can stop hating and admit Big Benis an elite QB, he plays his best in the clutch. Tomlin still an idiot for that onside kick, he owes Big Ben a handjob after the game.

I think B-More is gonna be a sleeper in the playoffs. Their offense looks great. Derrick Mason is 53 years old and still frying DB's weekly.

Did you see what the steelers just did to the packers though? The pack are overrated and will ultimately fail with that flake at qb and their doofus of a headcoach and GM ... they are not worrying anyone in the playoffs ... id much rather play the packers over the cowboys or cards because as we saw Saturday night,when the boys are on, maybe only peyton has a chance ... and the cards still have the SICKEST wrs in the league and a defense that seems to find an extra gearwhen the playoffs come around ...

The packers play consistently above average all year long ... no real dud games and no real wow games ... they are a good football team who has a ceiling thatends before the nfc championship game ...

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

What are the Bucs doin trying to win games? Playing their way out of the Suh sweepstakes.
smh.gif
Better not miss out on Berry, too.

for real, that @#@* pissed me off

Why are you asking if anyone can stop desean? See Cowboys vs. Eagles game ... good luck in two weeks when a team who has a clue on defense is waiting in theirhome stadium for you ...

Another QOTW...
seems like the usual look at me Chad, of course he HAS to be the one doing that, just typical.

After the news of him wanting to wear Slim's jersey came out. Because that gesture was thought of so people could look at him, I'msure...
eyes.gif

- Another sloppy win by the Pats. What else is new?

- Don't get fooled into thinking the Patriots have a good chance of making a run in the AFC. Not trying to be Mr. Pessimistic but this really isn'ttheir year. That is, unless they COMPLETELY turn it around in the playoffs (assuming they make it)...

- I didn't mind Fisher not using his timeouts at the end of that game. Let them run the clock out and take your chances at home in OT.

- Tomlin pullin' a Belichick but Big Ben bailed him out.
laugh.gif
Shows you how much that Pitt D has fallen off this year.

- PAY DA MAN!

- Peyton Manning is officially your MVP. The Colts are good...but they're not 14-0 good. At one point this seasonthey won 4 straight games by a combined total of 11 points. They have the most feared QB in the NFL and get the job done at the end of ballgames, whichobviously is what matters. However, they're not unbeatable by any stretch...

- It's entertainment on here every time the Boys lose/win a big game.
laugh.gif

FRAUD OF THE WEEK coming in a sec...

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Crazy, just out of curiosity I always see you try to bash Ben in various posts, why don't you like the guy?

And with the onside kck, scary thing is Tomlin was dead on (as was I, see game post) with his analysis. My the Steeler D has fallen so far, kinda sad

he is good at what he does don't get me wrong ...
1. i like pocket passers
2. He holds the ball for so long and has been able to get away w/ that *#% for years ... he takes so many sacks ... but then b/c of his stout defense thatkeeps the game close, he makes a play at the end of the game b/c he scrambled out of the pocket and found someone open after the play broke down and everyoneforgets how bad he played ...
w/ that being said he is a winner and makes plays when they need to be made ... i can't knock that ... i just don't consider him elite ... he has thetools to get there though ...

Please DSK I retracted my statement and apologized on the same page. Adults are able to reevaluate situations, not a difficult concept

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Why are you asking if anyone can stop desean? See Cowboys vs. Eagles game ... good luck in two weeks when a team who has a clue on defense is waiting in their home stadium for you ...
Why wouldn't I be asking? Have you watched the last few weeks. Yall were the only team to bottle him up but lets not act like Dallas is amodel of consistency late in the season
laugh.gif
. But we'll see in week 17 and maybe in the playoffs, cuz we already clinched it.

That's cool Crazy I thought maybe you went to Marshall or Akron and disliked from college days or something

- It's still the Saints' conference to lose. Can Philly, Zona, or the Cards beat them? Sure. But the only team that has done it this year, the Cowboys,still need to make the playoffs. And with a win this weekend, they'll have homefield throughout. Doesn't make them invincible, but it does make iteasier, much easier.

- Like someone else said, if the Cowboys just come out and execute, they belong in the discussion of elite NFL teams.

- If Favre has ANOTHER bad game next week, I'm not going to knock the man's skill, I just think age really is the factor.

- AFC is just like the NFC IMO. Colts conference to lose. Chargers, Bengals, Patriots, and Steelers (should they even get in) all "could" beat them,but it's theirs to lose.

- Desean Jackson is one hell of a receiver.

- Brady Quinn trying to turn his desolate career around... thanks for a damn near record breaking rushing performance by Harrison.

FRAUD OF THE WEEK = Packers [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FIRST BORN/Never Seen B4[/color]

He'd rather PM me and try to talk it out than reply in the thread and give me a "yes" or "no" when I made this proposal...
Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
It was just one post NSB4 made that sounded EXACTLY like something you would say that made me think that.
That's because he did say that.
laugh.gif

If First Born is up to it...I'm willing to make a bet with him.

If he isn't NSB4, I'll retire this SN and start over on a new one next year. If he's NSB4, he's gotta retire his First Born SN.

Simple, right?

...that's how sure of it I am.

106604_feature.jpg

"Make ya move..."
The offer still stands.

You're online right now and it's in a thread we all read...what's good?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

It's Peyton Manning's MVP to lose. He needs to tell Coach Caldwell to keep playing the starters and go 16-0.

I think now that the Saints have lost, the Colts make a concerted effort for the undefeated season.

Go look on the last page of that INT leader thread...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

New Orlean Saints.
So you don't think Philly, Packers, or the Boys could hang with the Saints?

The Packers no,

Boys, Cards yes...

If the Boys somehow play the Saints again they'll be ready for em (see 4th quarter). Lets be real here Boys played up for that game with theirbacks against the wall (and they get respect for it) but they had to dodge some bullets to pull that game out.

Cards will surprise people in the playoffs.

Regardless of the Boys win, the Giants still had to win out the last 3 games regardless.

Jets are finished.

Eagles losing will just make Week 17 meaningful for em', 08' repeat.

Colts will lose a game before season's end, and that won't be a bad thing for em'.

Jay Cutler. 25.
Mark Sanchez. 20.

sick.gif

Vikings fans finally coming around
laugh.gif
, we been telling yall all season you weren't as good as your record showed and now look at you?
laugh.gif
something is off with Peterson/O-Line this year, when's the last time he had a hundred yards rushing? First Aid did his thing last night
pimp.gif

They got a solid squad, but everyone is waiting for INT Farve and Fumble Peterson to show up when it matters most. Imagine 6 turnovers in a game.
laugh.gif

Phil Rivers has never had a 3 interception game yet in his career?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Indy better hope someone knocks SD out.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Go look on the last page of that INT leader thread...
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Have you seen his interceptions? Very few of them were overthrown. Dude is doing his best to make plays, he just isn't lucky (e.g.: the pick by the linebacker on the Ravens). 25 INT's is inexcusable for any QB and Cutler is no exception, but it's kinda hard to do everything by yourself. Look at some of the top rated QBs in the league, like Brees, Manning, Brady, Favre or Rivers. They all have great coaching and talent all around them. Cutler doesn't have that luxury. The terrible playcalling has finally been exposed by the media this season. If you noticed against the Ravens, Turner's playcalls were nothing but screens and he very seldom threw over the middle. I could go on and on and on about why Cutler is having a mediocre season, but the point I'm trying to make is that NOTHING (and I really mean nothing) has gone well for this team this season and how do you expect to succeed when your team consistently fails to look competitive week in and week out. Can you name the last QB to be inducted into the Hall of Fame with no talent around them and many losing seasons? Even if you could, they would probably have terrible numbers. But I digress; give Cutler the team he deserves and maybe we won't see a repeat of this abonimation of a season. Time will tell though: seems like the Bears orginization has been content with mediocrity since the early 90's.

{S4L} LOL {S4L}

--Steve Smith is alive and well.

--To the Vikings and their fans............."This is Brett Favre".

--Tough loss by the Bengals, I know they were playing with heavy hearts, nice tribute Chad.

--Big game tonight in DC.

--Vernon Davis and Josh Cribbs representing for Dunbar High School.

--Baltimore can do some things in the playoffs.

--For a second there it looked like the Saints were going to get another break from the opposing teams kicker again, but there luck ran out this time.

Where's Vernon Davis been for the past 2 weeks? I still gotta see him produce next year not to think he was a 1 year wonder....

Let's see, he had a touchdown during the Monday night game against the Cardinals, and a few catches yesterday against the Eagles, and is tied for leadingthe league in touchdown receptions. Just admit you were wrong about him being a bust and get it over with.

Back
Top Bottom