NFL Week 15 In Review....

Chad OchoCinco quickly becoming my fav player.

Cowboys surprised me with there win. Bumrushed Drew Brees.

Steelers - Pack finish was nuts. 503 yards Big Ben
sick.gif

Panthers man-handling the Vikings
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

-NO peaked at the NE game. Long way down fron there.
I have to disagree with you. As people have said the injuries would be the only thing that could hurt us and that was proven considerably. Weobviously miss Ellis and Greer and with Shockey not playing we missed his blocking which has been on point all season. I don't agree that they have peakedbecause if that was the case they wouldn't have nearly came back against the cowboys. Cowboys just played very well. They were hitting on all cylinders andBushrod got abused. And I know that injuries are a part of the game but from what it seems everyone should be back playing in the playoffs and we will be ableto see if they peak. I can only hope for a rematch of the Cowboys and Saints. We shall see.

Jay Cuter sucks
Packers, Vikings are FRAUDS.
Titans got lucky
Ricky is still that dude

Packers secondary
roll.gif

Old man Favre
roll.gif

Cowboy fan thinking "When the boys are on, maybe only peyton has a chance"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

That's cool Crazy I thought maybe you went to Marshall or Akron and disliked from college days or something

laugh.gif
nah i went to PITT ... you were right about TOMLIN ... but still he was buggin ... it may light a fire under the team though ... may be too late ... thisweeks game is HUGE

I know he was but with the funk that team was in shock value was almost needed

--Yes, its the Colts Conference Title to lose.
--I'm hoping the Chargers can take it. Probable? Yes. Likely? No.
--San Diego is not a marquee NFL team. No matter how they are playing.

- Sanchez should not be starting next year. Throwing a kid who only had 12 starts in college into the pro's after his junior year of college is setting himup for failure. The kid has no *$**!$@ clue what is going on next year. Go after Jason Campbell in the offseason, let Sanchez sit for a year and learn what the%%!! is going on. It is a shame when you have the Best D in the league yet can't do +$%* cause your quarterback play is non-existent.
- It was funny to see some certain Dolphins fans talking all that playoff *%# before this week, as if they were really going to make it.

how are you going to start him for his whole rookie year, and sit him for his sophomore year??

what type of sense is that? and then you want him to learn from Jason Campbell????

no way the jets go get campbell for one year and let sanchez sit a whole year...campbell wouldnt even want to go into that situation

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
- It was funny to see some certain Dolphins fans talking all that playoff *%# before this week, as if they were really going to make it.
If we played you guys every week we would be challenging the Colts record.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

The kid is awful....Look at the list of free agent quarterbacks. Pretty sparse. Campbell really isn't a bad QB or a bad option.

And yes, there is no problem with sitting after playing your rookie year. Look at the success VY is having right now, that came after sitting a year when hehad already started for a while. It's not that Sanchez doesn't have skill, he just doesn't know the first thing about how to play the QB position.

airmax, you can't be serious. With the amount of time & money already invested in Sanchez you think that benching him in year 2 is a smart move?

IDK why but the Chargers always have good seasons and finish strong yet they always fall short

Exhibit A:

f7516841d404e449e5aa4e584886202481cb076a.pjpg

Desean Jackson is an under-rated blocker, dude is just a good all around football player.

IDK why but the Chargers always have good seasons and finish strong yet they always fall short....not sure if I'm a believer yet. AFC is so damn wide openthough anyone can make the bowl.

jets fans going loony right now with all this pull the plug on sanchez next season talk...the dude is a rookie. he showed signs of promise. let him get moretime with the offense, he'll get it.

and i mean some of y'all were proclaiming him to be the next coming of jesus...y'all need to level out a bit. it's one extreme or the other withsome of y'all.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

jets fans going loony right now with all this pull the plug on sanchez next season talk...the dude is a rookie. he showed signs of promise. let him get more time with the offense, he'll get it.

and i mean some of y'all were proclaiming him to be the next coming of jesus...y'all need to level out a bit. it's one extreme or the other with some of y'all.
I'm saying. If he would just learn to throw the ball away he's INT would be cut in half
laugh.gif

And Jason Campbell would be a step back. Sanchez would learn nothing having Campbell in front of him.

Can someone clue me in...This yahoo playoff generator thing....is it 100% accurate in regards to tie-breakers and things like that?

Because I did it for next week..and had all the 7-7 teams winning (With Mia beating Hou also), and Pitt beating Baltimore...The Ravens still get in
pimp.gif

So in the end...these 7-7 teams need to go 9-7 and have Baltimore and/or Denver lose out?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

The kid is awful....Look at the list of free agent quarterbacks. Pretty sparse. Campbell really isn't a bad QB or a bad option.

And yes, there is no problem with sitting after playing your rookie year. Look at the success VY is having right now, that came after sitting a year when he had already started for a while. It's not that Sanchez doesn't have skill, he just doesn't know the first thing about how to play the QB position.

LOL. He's a rookie. He started out the season playing well. He's obviously got the ability to play well and next year I'm sure we will see animproved QB. You're trying to bench your Franchise QB for his 2nd season 14 games into his first season?
laugh.gif
Dudes got spoiled seeing the success of MattRyan and Joe Flacco and now they think that every rookie QB is supposed to perform like that.
smh.gif

There any reason for these similarities?

Patriots go on run of winning games with running the ball, great defense, and a QB who manages the game.

Fast forward 3-4 years, and same QB is runnin 5 wides, throwin the ball around all day.

Pitt wins 2 super bowls with running the ball down your throat, great defense, and a QB who manages the game.

Now he also seems to be more comfortable with throwing the ball all over the field with multiple receivers out there, and not as much running the ball.

Coincidences in there somehow?

And I don't just mean Ben in this one game, I mean in general Pitt seems more comfortable now with Ben droppin back and throwin it around more. Is itmerely because Tom and Ben grow and improve, so the teams just trust them to do more now and it's that simple?

Back
Top Bottom