NFL Week 15 In Review....

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by CP1708

And like Tom Brady, Phil loves beating Peyton like a drum.
pimp.gif

LOL. You mean Billy Volek and Darren Sproles like beating up the Colts defense. Good try, though.
Rivers is 3-1 against Peyton. I don't care how or why, those are the numbers. Sorry.

Notice how Peyton's people always have an excuse for why he doesn't win? Why is that? They don't have to make excuses for regular season games,but they got plenty of em for the playoffs. Rivers and Brady get wins vs Peyton. Don't matter how it happens, it just happens.

pimp.gif

LOL. You mean Billy Volek and Darren Sproles like beating up the Colts defense. Good try, though.
That was two years ago that Billy Volek drove down the field in the 4th quarter at Indy.

Last year it was Philip at the Q.

But Sproles was involved in both wins.

I can't stress it enough; Julius Peppers got a Pro-Bowl caliber left tackle benched. Benched. BENCHED.

Josh Cribbs showed his true value.

Props to Jerome Harrison and Matt Moore. Nice efforts.

Originally Posted by Statis22

I can't stress it enough; Julius Peppers got a Pro-Bowl caliber left tackle benched. Benched. BENCHED.
thats how great my boy is
pimp.gif

PAY
THAT
MAN

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i just wanna see desean jackson get creamed
hes always runnin around like no ones gonna catch him
i just wanna see him do a juke or a spin then get creamed....just lifted off the ground and slammed
laugh.gif

mad cuz he tore your defense apart??
roll.gif

how is he suppose to run around lol... like hes gonna be caught??

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

but when everyone has a excuse for Dan Marino im sure its ok........
You've seen me make an excuse for Dan where?

If Dan had won one, nobody could tell me nothin, but since he didn't, I gotta keep quiet about it.

To me, Dan is the best pure thrower there ever was, but he's not a winner, cuz he didn't win. It's really that simple.

Jim Kelly isn't half the QB that Dan was, but Dan couldn't beat Jim to save his damn life.
tired.gif

You shouldn't be surprised they even did this to santa too, what makes yall think they're aren't idiot fans at all stadiums though
smh.gif
.They were throwing bottles last week in NY but I guess only Philly is memorable
laugh.gif

And for my statement above quoted a few times. I'm glad yall take the time out to grave dig as a means to cope with a loss. But whatever, I still think theVikings aren't as good as they're record and have been saying it all season if yall wanna deny that too
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

Rivers is 3-1 against Peyton. I don't care how or why, those are the numbers. Sorry.

Notice how Peyton's people always have an excuse for why he doesn't win? Why is that? They don't have to make excuses for regular season games, but they got plenty of em for the playoffs. Rivers and Brady get wins vs Peyton. Don't matter how it happens, it just happens.
Easily one of the most idiotic things I've ever read in S&T.

Players in football don't get "wins" against other players in football. You can say the Patriots and the Chargers get wins against the Colts,which is true. You can even say a certain defender has a certain offensive players number, which is also true. You cannot, under any circumstances, say Riversbeat Peyton, or Big Ben beat Brees, or anything of that sort. Unless Big Ben picks off Peyton for a pick 6 which sealed the game - *he* didn't beat Peyton.

This isn't tennis. If you want to say "Team A > Team B" that's one thing, but don't try and hype up one QB over another because histeam "gets wins" against the other. Patriots lost to the Jets earlier this season - guess Mark Sanchez beat Tom Brady!

pimp.gif

Notice how Peyton's people always have an excuse for why he doesn't win? Why is that? They don't have to make excuses for regular season games, but they got plenty of em for the playoffs. Rivers and Brady get wins vs Peyton. Don't matter how it happens, it just happens.
Easily one of the most idiotic things I've ever read in S&T.

Players in football don't get "wins" against other players in football. You can say the Patriots and the Chargers get wins against the Colts, which is true. You can even say a certain defender has a certain offensive players number, which is also true. You cannot, under any circumstances, say Rivers beat Peyton, or Big Ben beat Brees, or anything of that sort. Unless Big Ben picks off Peyton for a pick 6 which sealed the game - *he* didn't beat Peyton.

This isn't tennis. If you want to say "Team A > Team B" that's one thing, but don't try and hype up one QB over another because his team "gets wins" against the other. Patriots lost to the Jets earlier this season - guess Mark Sanchez beat Tom Brady!
Patrick Willis gets wins over Matt Hasselbeck

So you're tryin to tell me that QB's don't get measured against one another? Really? Troy was never praised for beating Steve all the time? Tomand Peyton haven't been linked this entire decade in head to head matchups? Really? You believe that nonsense?

QB's are ALWAYS measured against their peers. They are the only position where "wins" are charted as a stat. Barry Sanders doesn't getcredit for wins, Jerry Rice didn't either, but Brett Favre, John Elway and Dan Marino all do. And so do these guys.

Like it or not, when QB's are brought up, head to head wins are mentioned. Fair? I don't know, nor do I care. But they do indeed count. *shrugs*

Jim Kelly isn't half the QB that Dan was, but Dan couldn't beat Jim to save his damn life.
tired.gif
This rational of thinking is straight idiotic.
laugh.gif
Footballis as much a TEAM sport as anything I can think of. I repeat, TEAM.

Talking like Jim Kelly and Dan Marino were golfers/tennis players.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You can't win football games in the NFL with 1 player.

thas my word and quote me on this ... im hoping the colts play the chargers ... put all this talk to rest ... rivers best pocket passer
laugh.gif
... the kid isgood but he has huge targets out there ... literally ... Jan 24 ... i hope the colts are there ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

thas my word and quote me on this ... im hoping the colts play the chargers ... put all this talk to rest ... rivers best pocket passer
laugh.gif
... the kid is good but he has huge targets out there ... literally ... Jan 24 ... i hope the colts are there ...

I don't. I don't think the Colts defense can stop the Chargers offense. I'm sure Peyton will have his way with the Chargers, but they might loseand I'll have to hear some dumb %%%% about "LOL PHIL RIVERZ IS BETTER THAN MANNING CUZ HE WINS AGAINST THE COLTS" or some crap. Lord knows thisSN won't survive for long if that happens.

laugh.gif
... the kid is good but he has huge targets out there ... literally ... Jan 24 ... i hope the colts are there ...

I don't. I don't think the Colts defense can stop the Chargers offense. I'm sure Peyton will have his way with the Chargers, but they might lose and I'll have to hear some dumb %%%% about "LOL PHIL RIVERZ IS BETTER THAN MANNING CUZ HE WINS AGAINST THE COLTS" or some crap. Lord knows this SN won't survive for long if that happens.
I disagree. Your right Peyton will have his way but the Colts defense is going to step up that game. Once they get them big stops on defense theywill blow them out on offense easily. You can just tell that the Colts are hungry even though they do stupid %*@% on defense sometimes
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't. I don't think the Colts defense can stop the Chargers offense. I'm sure Peyton will have his way with the Chargers, but they might lose and I'll have to hear some dumb %%%% about "LOL PHIL RIVERZ IS BETTER THAN MANNING CUZ HE WINS AGAINST THE COLTS" or some crap. Lord knows this SN won't survive for long if that happens.

I heard that from this guy in this picture with ya boy Oden.
dd03594141f9a0a34fe3c2de9774c2ca66141dc.jpg

******** gadget play fail, ******** protection schemes fail, Laron Landry BUM ... + JIM ZORN talking about we been putting up some good wins during the pressconference ... this @%%%@%@^^^@^ is delusional ...

eli had a great game ... 5 consecutive years of 3000 yds 20tds ....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom