Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

i love the Hyperposite line specially for balling but $225 plus tax is a bit much
grin.gif
 i'll wait till the teals and mints hit my local outlets, by the way they're selling (or collecting dust) here it'll make it there in no time
happy.gif

Last edited:
i have the obsidian hyperposites.. they're really comfy.. but a really heavy shoe if you're a guard

Threw on my fireberrys for the first time the other day and I never realized how rounded the sole on these are but immediately knew it felt weird.

Took a couple minutes to get used to.  I don't know if I like that.

Last edited:
Threw on my fireberrys for the first time the other day and I never realized how rounded the sole on these are but immediately knew it felt weird.

Been an issue with Nike's in general for nearly a decade.  More prevalent with Jordan's though.  Unfortunate.

never had a problem walking im mine, just make sure you .5 size up for comfort, that might have something to do with it if theyre not broken in

I noticed that when looking at it, but didn't notice it when I wore them.

Exactly, use a gr, not a 1 store exclusive release which didn't even have anything under a 10

customs with a BHM base? im not really feeling those. maybe better pics would help, but they dont seem to make any sense to me
No its not a custom. Its a completely different shoe. The BHM print is a zig zag kente print and had the BHM logo on the tongue.

Exactly, use a gr, not a 1 store exclusive release which didn't even have anything under a 10

smallest that they had was a 10.5 and that wasn't available when the store opened as it was raffled to an employee. size 11 was the smallest for sale.

Back
Top Bottom