NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some size 12.5 Bred 11's off the restock that should be here tomorrow. To bad they're nowhere near my size or I would try to do a size swap. Just gonna sell them and try to find a pair in my size for a similar price but really scared with how many fakes are out there.

Got some size 12.5 Bred 11's off the restock that should be here tomorrow. To bad they're nowhere near my size or I would try to do a size swap. Just gonna sell them and try to find a pair in my size for a similar price but really scared with how many fakes are out there.
wtf? how did you cop them? i was only a minute later to the tweet at most.. how fast did you respond to the tweet?

wtf? how did you cop them? i was only a minute later to the tweet at most.. how fast did you respond to the tweet
I'm sorry but if you haven't gotten the Bred 11s from the NUMEROUS restocks then you're doing something wrong... or are on dial up internet.

Not hating or anything but you should of been able to get them if you clicked the link right as it was posted.

I got Bred 1s, probably one of the most sought after on the restock, and didn't go to the link until like 45 seconds after posted.

Last edited:
Always the same people who post on here crying about striking out on restocks and blaming NDC, resellers, internet connection, girlfriend, their mom, their dog and everyone else but themselves for their failure. If you couldn't even get one pair of the Concord Lows (probably the most overproduced GR Jordan this year), what makes you think you'd get something halfway decent on the restock? C'mon

Instead of whining, pay attention to the posts of people who continuously 'come up' on these restocks. They always drop subtle hints about things they do and methods they use to succeed (and I'm not talking about bots or ATC services). It's 75% being prepared and 25% luck. 

man i had 2001 royals and breds back in the day. sold my collection when i left for college. now i want them again :smh:

I'm so worried bout getting one pair in the cart and Checking out….  scared to go back and add more pairs chancing the shoe get taken out my cart NDC style….

Guys with 3-4 diff pairs in your order….  did you checkout multi times or shopped all the shoes then checked out???

Once i got through the captchas i waited for others to show up on cart. Nike cart hold is pretty solid as long as you show activity and are not idle . Once i had the first 3 kicks carted, i waited on Royals for about 4 mins, but then i got shook, and dropped the bt's, checked out with the other kicks. All one transaction

I'm sorry but if you haven't gotten the Bred 11s from the NUMEROUS restocks then you're doing something wrong... or are on dial up internet.

Not hating or anything but you should of been able to get them if you clicked the link right as it was posted.

I got Bred 1s, probably one of the most sought after on the restock, and didn't go to the link until like 45 seconds after posted.
That's really dependent on size choice and also whether you got a connection error. From the sound of it a good % of us got the big middle finger from NDC with the connection error while already on the waiting screen.

always a good feeling seeing this.. kinda mad i didnt even try for royals.. but hey i cant complain

Always the same people who post on here crying about striking out on restocks and blaming NDC, resellers, internet connection, girlfriend, their mom, their dog and everyone else but themselves for their failure. If you couldn't even get one pair of the Concord Lows (probably the most overproduced GR Jordan this year), what makes you think you'd get something halfway decent on the restock? C'mon
I couldn't get the Concord Lows online(tried multiple websites), but I was able to cop the fear 4s online. So I wouldn't necessarily say that's an accurate thing to assume.
And I clicked the link about a minute after it was posted and checked out 30 minutes after it was posted

I didn't even risk going for other things as soon as I added my ones. My whole mindset was please god just let me check out and don't crash. Wanted to be safe and sound ASAP.

I just want to know where all the Royals and 88s in size 11.5 went so fast. Hopefully into the hands of someone that's not gonna charge me rape... *starts scouring eBay*

man why do people assume that ive been trying to cop every single time the bred 11s restocked.. ive only attempted TWICE, at soleheaven and at this ndc restock.. soleheaven was a free publicity scam, this restock was just pure bs.. the previous restocks i was not aware of because i didnt know about NT, i only went to sneakerblogs at the time. and sneakerblogs dont notify people of restocks, cuz they are just stupid. they think people care about useless articles, but not about important info like restocks 

Cmpunk save your bred 11 link from the restock and if they ever restock again you might be able to jump on that link.

i really cant wait that long. i really want the bred 11s
Gone man...they're gone (at least for retail).

Quicker you let it go, quicker you can focus on finding a good deal on the bay/CL/FB groups. Utilize NT, they have a great legit check section.

Seriously though...let it go. You seem new to this. If ya miss out, gotta learn to either pony up, or move onto the next.

Good luck man, hope you find a pair...just look for them in the appropriate places (which won't be the next restock).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom