NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone man...they're gone (at least for retail).

Quicker you let it go, quicker you can focus on finding a good deal on the bay/CL/FB groups. Utilize NT, they have a great legit check section.

Seriously though...let it go. You seem new to this. If ya miss out, gotta learn to either pony up, or move onto the next.

Good luck man, hope you find a pair...just look for them in the appropriate places (which won't be the next restock).
Dude is a super troll. I don't get why he hasn't been IP banned yet lol.

Do you guys think the next restock is on May 26? Memorial day? or june-july? do you remember what dates were the restocks before?

Man if this was the last time EVER that the bred 11s restocked. then i will be super mad. i will be frustrated at myself for being 30 seconds late for the tweet.. i put all that effort in only to walk out with NOTHING. so freaking frustrating and unfair. I even kept on refreshing, with no luck. i wish i had some sort of time machine to go back in time and redo that whole day, but i realize that its probably gone and i will never get bred 11s, which frustrates me even more.

Why stress yourself over Bred 11's in that case just pay $50-100 more n buy online from a trusted reseller!!

That's worth more then stress
Unless you scraping by to buy Jordans

Man if this was the last time EVER that the bred 11s restocked. then i will be super mad. i will be frustrated at myself for being 30 seconds late for the tweet.. i put all that effort in only to walk out with NOTHING. so freaking frustrating and unfair. I even kept on refreshing, with no luck. i wish i had some sort of time machine to go back in time and redo that whole day, but i realize that its probably gone and i will never get bred 11s, which frustrates me even more.
View media item 960199

Bred 11s are like a year and a half old. Pony up and get a pair resell. They arent really that difficult or high priced.

But You I thought you can't Buy from Euro NDC cuz they don't ship to USA????  or not?
frown.gif

Your really waiting for a shoe that dropped in December of 2012 to restock twice in 2014?

Just close that chapter, if you aren't willing to pay resale then you aren't getting them.

Your really waiting for a shoe that dropped in December of 2012 to restock twice in 2014?

Just close that chapter, if you aren't willing to pay resale then you aren't getting them.
bred 11 dropped a bunch of times too. even before 2012. at one point i swear it was like less than 50 above retail

^^^ Playoff 11's started looking generic after a while for being released so many times. I wish did that with the Concords and Cool greys

Last edited:
FYI - thread will be closed probably Monday or so. Just giving dudes a chances to get their orders in, post the feels good moment, then move on.

Congrats to everyone that got in. Hope those that missed out learned something.

good, royals pic will be up today, maybe even a shot with my 2 pair of bred 11's for that dude who cant track them down even though most of us could of had 5 pair by now if we really wanted them.........

I got a size 14 Infrared23 6's but need a size 13. Finding someone to swap sizes with is damn near impossible nowadays. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom