NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm salty, man...My homie texted me saying there's a restocke, but i didn't see it until i got home from picking up my mom at her work...I ignored his text and thought he was just asking for homework or something...:smh: :frown:

It's just not meant to be, man...i just wanted 3 shoes total: Breds, Royals, and Black Toe 1s.

Last edited:
Missed it driving home. C'est la vie. Congrats to those on their sneaker game.

Last edited:
dude i know was 20 minutes late after the tweet and copped 88's and fear 4's. and he was salty he didnt get the military 4's. he got the first 2 pairs he went after. i was super salty after that.

was watching the wizards game and didn't see the tweet on my phone till 4 min after. struck out on every shoe except the bel air 5s. got super lucky 
pimp.gif

People actually salty about striking out on Military 4's? Wow, have times changed.

Last edited:
im so salty right now im refreshing on my laptop with no wifi because i get the same results with internet connection. 

Was at my nephews soccer game and missed the original tweet lol

Wanted the royals breds or black toes size 11. Needless to say it struck out horribly.

Been fighting the urge to pay reseller price but might end up caving

I think it's just time to face the facts that I will not get a pair of black/rd 1's or black/royal 1's [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji].

"All sizes are currently in other shoppers’ carts, but don’t give up. More could become available in the next few minutes."

Just say sold out already damn it >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom