Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

LOL! BP, always two steps ahead of the designers! Loyalties are deserved for real!
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

and I thought those Freddy Kreuger dunks were the ugliest dunks ever

looks like I was wrong
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

all the most hyped up sb's into one if you ask me. Easy pass for me.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Like I said in the other thread, the only reason ill get these is for reselling. I'd take spizikes over these any day. And that's not saying much.
TEAMYANKE​

the sad thing is that i would probably buy a pair for the right price...but something tells me that that right price is not going to be available
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

i'd love to have ten of these to resell. with the money i could fly to japan and buy some real shoes :lol:
laugh.gif

VAN
HALEN​

Quote:
i'd love to have ten of these to resell. with the money i could fly to japan and buy some real shoes
:b
tongue.gif
TEAMAMFAMxTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted: 7 DS mita am95s or atmos am95s

man can we say they ran out of ideas... its so sad to see the sneaker game hurting so bad.... wish we were back in the late 90's early 2000's when wack crap like this wasn't coming out... hypebeast will love these shoes..... sad
ZULU NATION​

L.A​

So-cal released the "what the dunks" this morning and a few more will release this afternoon... at select shops. :smile:
smile.gif
R.I.P. PROPS​
TEAM-AF-ONE

WOW... Just saw them in person. They are a SAD shoe to say the least. Very disappointing...ATLEAST the beasts will be paying TOP dollar...lets keep the HYPE GOING!!!
R.I.P. PROPS​
TEAM-AF-ONE

can sum1 post up close pic and them wit jeans.......still thinkin bout it this shoe just came out of nowere was thinkin it will release far in the future

Back
Top Bottom